Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

10 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Ok hands up, who thought that Ozzy was asking, “Sharon, where’s my threads?” In the original kit release? And didn’t realise he’d said, Preds or knew what Preds were until told by someone considerably younger? Again I’m asking for a friend! 😀😀

Meds is what I thought initially

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Please God, let us have this, in a Villa style

?istyle=0000&fmt=jpg&w=600&h=600&cmp=100&c=999&img=A1100799000&iset=0108&iindex=0007&retBlank=1x1&bg=f2f2f2

Might look better with claret and blue stripes instead of the black and red, but I'm really not a fan of this. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Very nice, but is it actually possible to get these in larger sizes than 3XL? 

Don’t think so and be aware the training shirts are slim fit so 3xl I feels more like 2xl and very tight . 
I’ve returned mine for full refund although at least the polo shirts when available will be a regular fit . 

8 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Meds is what I thought initially

I worry you could be knocking on a bit like me Ian! Not that either of us aren’t still spritely of course! 😂😂

I don't like the badge overlapping the lines while the Adidas logo sits perfectly between them

It's ok, it'll definitely sell

But all the indications so far is that we won't be getting a trefoil shirt, would be happy if they just did a bog standard plain originals casual wear range though 

49 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I worry you could be knocking on a bit like me Ian! Not that either of us aren’t still spritely of course! 😂😂

I'm  very sprightly I'll have you know. I could still touch my toes 20 years ago 

• Haha 1

Not sure if this will work as behind a paywall, but The Athletic have rated the away kits of all the premier league teams.

Some of the others are truly terrible & love the author’s little dig at Castore

AW_LEON-BAILEY_086_v2a-scaled-e1723807414512-860x1024.jpg
Adidas

Smashing. 

Clean and simple, which could easily be boring but there seems to have been a conscious choice by Adidas to introduce themselves to Aston Villa by keeping things relatively uncomplicated, and it works a treat. 

It’s like they took a look at last season’s away shirt, designed by Castore, which was also white with a light blue and claret trim, and said “no, you adorable yet simple young children… this is how you do it.” 

Real big boy stuff, and a glorious start to the Villa-Adidas marriage after some frankly ropey years with other designers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, matt_1874 said:

Not sure if this will work as behind a paywall, but The Athletic have rated the away kits of all the premier league teams.

Some of the others are truly terrible & love the author’s little dig at Castore

That's exactly what it is. Keep it simple.  Set a standard.  Evolve with time. 

The shirts are great. Saw them up close yesterday. Looking forward to a more adventurous 3rd kit but the home and away are everything you'd want from them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Same question as last time lads, does the standard replica away top have an embroidered badge?

If the pro one does I might treat myself. Not sure!

Neither really do,

the standard has a embroidered edges and like a fabric badge. 

the pro has a more embroidery like detailing, but it’s plastic/rubber. It’s the nicer one 

• Thanks 1

Replica is embroider badge, pro shirt is stylised rubber badge with much higher detail. I watched a YouTube video on the differences.

10 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Same question as last time lads, does the standard replica away top have an embroidered badge?

If the pro one does I might treat myself. Not sure!

• Thanks 1

Just for those thinking of using the shirt when playing football or running, I did a 5k in the standard replica (not pro) the other day. I wont be doing that again, the badge is very unforgiving to nipples.

50 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Have there been any rumours as to when we can expect the 3rd kit to be announced?

I feel like I’ve read somewhere that it isn’t until September. Probably trying to milk every shirt! 😂

• Thanks 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â