Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

21 minutes ago, wedge said:

I've gone for my usual size for the authentic/pro version of the away shirt, is that a mistake? Should I have sized up?

Maybe mate always slimmer the pro versions I think 

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

Stuff in store that is nowhere near the website.

Fanatics, You are fan-****-tastic at being shit.

Try jd sports website - quite a bit of training gear on there

Also, and I guess this is a question for those that have had a good look at both is the neck detail the same on the home kits as the away kits?

Specifically is the detailing where the stripes go all the way around the back of the neck on the replica away shirt but not on the 'authentic' away shirt the same on the home kits?

(I can't look on the website as they don't have any 'authentic' home kits left on there).

If it is the same, then strangely our U21's wore a replica kit tonight rather than an authentic kit.

Which would mean that the cheaper replica kits are a better replica of the authentic kits than the authentic kits.

Just now, thabucks said:

@OutByEaster? Has phase two started ? 

I don't think it was originally planned as two phases - the work is ongoing and there were workers passing through and around the shop during the time I was there - they're up on the roof and around the outside of the building as its transformation continues. I think the original timeframes for completing the project were challenging and the club made the very sensible decision to prioritise opening the shop rather than trying to finish everything at once - the shop is really good and it takes the pressure off them a bit in terms of finishing the rest of the building.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Stuff in store that is nowhere near the website.

Fanatics, You are fan-****-tastic at being shit.

Seems like the club have finally got a load of different lines, multiple mugs rather than just 1 or 2, loads of scarves, I'd then guess several hats etc just lots of everything...cant buy any of it online... When I placed my shirt order I wanted 2 car mirror air fresheners, haven't got any, I wanted a mug for work as my old one got nicked, haven't got any

It's shite 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Also, and I guess this is a question for those that have had a good look at both is the neck detail the same on the home kits as the away kits?

Specifically is the detailing where the stripes go all the way around the back of the neck on the replica away shirt but not on the 'authentic' away shirt the same on the home kits?

(I can't look on the website as they don't have any 'authentic' home kits left on there).

If it is the same, then strangely our U21's wore a replica kit tonight rather than an authentic kit.

Which would mean that the cheaper replica kits are a better replica of the authentic kits than the authentic kits.

Yes - this was one of the differences that @NurembergVillan covered in his review of the home shirts.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â