Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've seen plenty of full kit rocket polishers in my time, but never a full training kit rocket polisher :D

Lol yeah the top is enough for me 

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

@NurembergVillan appearance on one of the YouTube channels the other day alerted me to the fact there were differences as well (with the home shirts). The differences are actually quite significant! 

Just following on from this - @NurembergVillan also does a great job of explaining why it is that the shirts are different and why different features will have a different appeal to players (or those using their shirts to play 5-a-side) and those for whom it's more leisurewear be that going to the match, going to the pub or walking around the supermarket. I found it really interesting about things like embroided badges having more "value" to the latter but causing more issues (weight and nipple rub) to the former.  I thought he did an awesome job of not just explaining the difference but also why there's a difference - the neckline / collar being a good example.  The replica looks like you are getting more of the expensive claret and blue banding but the pro is to stop the collar sticking to your neck as much when you sweat and causing distraction.

I never knew that I needed to know so much about embroidery and the importance of different types of stitching!!!! 😉

Edited by allani
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Giro said:

Lol yeah the top is enough for me 

When you’re a gym rat who also teaches PE, you need an extensive wardrobe 😁

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The only thing I don't like is the blue shorts, think all white or claret shorts work better.

Claret shorts would be an upgrade and are presumably an option for us, as we have them in the rotation for alternate home shorts.

Are training tops  tight as I’ve just noticed it’s slim fit in description not regular fit ?

having ordered from jd sports I may need to return as the last slim fit ones I tried were very tight in comparison to regular fit .

Edited by Eastie

I know this has been asked previously  in this thread, so I'm sorry to ask again but I can't seem to find it.

If I buy the shirt from JD can I take it to the club shop to get the champions league patches put on? I can get a 10% discount at JD so want to get it there but they don't seem to do the patches?

15 minutes ago, Billson said:

I know this has been asked previously  in this thread, so I'm sorry to ask again but I can't seem to find it.

If I buy the shirt from JD can I take it to the club shop to get the champions league patches put on? I can get a 10% discount at JD so want to get it there but they don't seem to do the patches?

Yep no issues with names numbers or patches just take the shirt and they will take your money.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Are training tops  tight as I’ve just noticed it’s slim fit in description not regular fit ?

having ordered from jd sports I may need to return as the last slim fit ones I tried were very tight in comparison to regular fit .

bit surprised to see training shirts are slim fit having noticed newcastles were regular fit 

Yeah very tight, defo need to size up 

15 minutes ago, Billson said:

I was told by jd my 10% offer wasn’t valid on the new villa shirt and certain items were excluded 

37 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like both shirts home and away. It’s basic but classy.  I’m not overly keen on the training gear so far though. The colours don’t suit us. 

I thought that at first but it’s good to have different colour ways. The neon training top is not for me though. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â