Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't really understand people saying it's a lazy design just because it's white

White is still a colour. If it was all black or red or blue it would take the exact same amount of designing

They secretly want the bus seat pattens, to indulge their probable bus seat sniffing fantasies 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Yep, ive just seen that. Says £88 after selecting UCL patches then jumps to £103.

Yeah, it's weird right? I've deleted my browser cookies and everything. It just won't budge.

Think I'll save my beans for the 3rd kit.

Edited by Beastmix

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't really understand people saying it's a lazy design just because it's white

White is still a colour. If it was all black or red or blue it would take the exact same amount of designing

but they didnt punch it through their random pattern generator - which i **** hate anyway, thats a good thing

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I’d argue the Newcastle away is more lazy. Yes, it’s an iconic away for their fans, but it’s just taken the same format and changed it a little. The away is designed with our heritage in mind also, but is focused on our overall visual identity. Adidas understands that which is way more important. 

Last seasons pattern was too busy to make the crappy quality of Castore. 

5 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Yeah, it's weird right? I've deleted my browser cookies and everything. It just won't budge.

I've figured it out £103 is with a player name and number too. It's a glitch on the online store. It should be £88 with just the UCL patches.. the tekkies aren't great online

Just now, TDR V2 said:

I've figured it out £103 is with a player name and number too. It's a glitch on the online store. It should be £88 with just the UCL patches.. the tekkies aren't great online

Ah well... we'll never be getting that fixed then 😂

9 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Yep- you're dead right (I'm never very good with numbers!). £88 when I got the home shirt. They'll be losing a few sales this morning, no doubt. 

• Like 1

Be careful if you are ordering online as there is a glitch (on the app anyway). When you select any sort of patch it thinks you are having a player name/number too

2 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Be careful if you are ordering online as there is a glitch (on the app anyway). When you select any sort of patch it thinks you are having a player name/number too

Screenshot_20240816_095924_Chrome.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â