Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Wow they care so much they gave us a white T shirt with blue stripes on it 😂 talk about marketing fluff. It’s fine but it’s the most low effort kit we’ve ever had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Love that badge.

300b16b0-5b02-11ef-9f43-13968eae1c2d.jpg

Looks really vibrant, almost like it's been touched up to look brighter

Hard to tell from the photo for sure but it looks like the blues line up too, stripe are the same shade 

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

Wow they care so much they gave us a white T shirt with blue stripes on it 😂 talk about marketing fluff. It’s fine but it’s the most low effort kit we’ve ever had.

😂 I suppose you’ve said what I wanted to say there!

• Haha 1

Just now, jim said:

Bit harsh

If you look at kit history it's more than they're following the normal trend of very basic unadventurous year 1 kits 

It's safe but it's still nice enough 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

When doesn’t it look horrific? 🤔 😂

Yeah I mean never

But it looks like they've tried to make it look more vibrant or something on those pictures, but all they've done is make the blue an even worse shade.

Shambles

I think they put the effort in the home kit, getting the colours spot on etc, then left us with basically the easiest option for an away kit they could do in the time they had.  Not quite from the catalogue but not far off.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â