Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

My home top arrived today. After seeing someone in the Man United replica top this blows it out the water. Just the sheer quality build. The material is so far better from their weird shiny different shades of red and orange. It looks so cheap compared to this Villa one. Love it.

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

So we’re not getting anything nice or special for the 150th anniversary? Maybe next time.

Oh well, suppose it’s understandable with the shorter timeframe.

At least the home kit is nice.

Didn't Heck say we were doing something special this year, something that nobody has done before? Really thought that was in reference to having a kit that acknowledged the anniversary

32 minutes ago, supermon said:

Didn't Heck say we were doing something special this year, something that nobody has done before? Really thought that was in reference to having a kit that acknowledged the anniversary

Maybe no third kit at all.  That would be different 😬

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Maybe no third kit at all.  That would be different 😬

Really is totally unnecessarily this year with our dark claret home kit and white away kit.  There's no way they'd both clash with a single kit. But that's not happening. Be interesting to see when it gets used though.

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Hope not, away is fine, 3rd kit has to do more, it's also not a villa shirt, they could give that to just about any of their teams 

We wore a navy & white hoops shirt in the 1880s, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they market the third kit as being inspired by that (even though they look nothing alike, if that picture actually is the third kit).

Have any of the other Aussies who got an email saying their delivery was delayed heard anything? I haven't had any update since the delay email.

Still waiting on my shirts bought on release day. I know a few other Aussies from the facebook supporter groups have gotten them, unsure if they are from the official club shop.

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Have any of the other Aussies who got an email saying their delivery was delayed heard anything? I haven't had any update since the delay email.

Still waiting on my shirts bought on release day. I know a few other Aussies from the facebook supporter groups have gotten them, unsure if they are from the official club shop.

I ordered mine 25-7 from online club store and it was delivered 7-8. I'm in NSW. I didnt get any delay emails. Normal home kit with champions league patches.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

Looking forward to seeing the Pro version. Fan version looks a bit plain.

Not sure how different a white t shirt is going to be.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â