Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

14 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

My cousin just forwarded me this…

8BD32690-9AD5-48F5-8AE5-7BD9B1C14DB3.jpeg

Hope not, away is fine, 3rd kit has to do more, it's also not a villa shirt, they could give that to just about any of their teams 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hope not, away is fine, 3rd kit has to do more, it's also not a villa shirt, they could give that to just about any of their teams 

That's the problem with Adidas. Home shirt we just about get away with because of our relatively unique colour scheme. Everything else from them just looks generic unless you're Bayern or Juventus

• Like 2

It’ll be Tom Cruise with his latest Mission Impossible (finding clubs to take Dendonker, Carlos, Hause, Moreno and Archer off our hands 😬

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91of2ervhd6xki9e6zix

Edited by theboyangel

11 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

It’ll be Tom Cruise with his latest Mission Impossible (finding clubs to take Dendonker, Carlos, Hause, Moreno and Archer off our hands 😬

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91of2ervhd6xki9e6zix

It’ll be Hause declaring the comeback is on and he is releasing more exclusive tunes 🎶 

• Sad 1

So we’re not getting anything nice or special for the 150th anniversary? Maybe next time.

Oh well, suppose it’s understandable with the shorter timeframe.

At least the home kit is nice.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’ll be Hause declaring the comeback is on and he is releasing more exclusive tunes 🎶 

It's Liz Truss.  Although she misread the invite and thinks she's coming to talk about Donald Trump being the greatest person in the world (apart from maybe her).

Just now, Jas10 said:

So we’re not getting anything nice or special for the 150th anniversary? Maybe next time.

I'm still hoping they do a retro shirt for the 150th

We should also get a bespoke training top that isn't part of the template range 

IZ3157_MOD_3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’m trying to remain positive that we may have a one-off style shirt for the anniversary itself. You would think it’s in their best interest to bring it out later in the season to try and maximise all shirt sales?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allani said:

It's Liz Truss.  Although she misread the invite and thinks she's coming to talk about Donald Trump being the greatest person in the world (apart from maybe her).

If she wants to avoid another cabbage she is coming to the wrong place!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm still hoping they do a retro shirt for the 150th

We should also get a bespoke training top that isn't part of the template range 

IZ3157_MOD_3.jpeg

Is ours gonna look like this?

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, allani said:

spacer.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â