Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Exactly how I expected it to be. Basic but nice. Don’t see why people are hating on it. 

From what I've seen so far, I quite like it.

I genuinely don't know if my opinion of kits and badges just doesn't stretch as far as some posters adoration or absolute hatred, or whether their opinions are artificially exaggerated to stand out from the crowd.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

1997 Real Madrid vibes...sadly, minus the collar.

Real Madrid 1997-1998 Home Retro Camisa Kit [Free Shipping]

I mean... Apart from being predominantly white, it looks nothing like this 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

I mean... Apart from being predominantly white, it looks nothing like this 🤣

No other similarities, eh? 

First wash of the new home shirt, done at 30⁰. Champions patch is coming off. Not good enough for an £80 shirt. 

Does anyone know if it'll iron back on? 

37 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

First wash of the new home shirt, done at 30⁰. Champions patch is coming off. Not good enough for an £80 shirt. 

How did you dry it though?

You can try this:

41 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I always do a cold wash with only a small amount of washing powder and tiny bit of softener as these mess with the adhesive for all football shirts.

Learnt the hard way on the past! Even 30 degrees is warm enough to soften the adhesive and peeling to start happening. 

15 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

How did you dry it though?

You can try this:

Hung it up and let nature take care of it. I'll have a look at that video though, cheers. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Hung it up and let nature take care of it. I'll have a look at that video though, cheers. 

And if regular ironing like in the video doesn’t work, you can try using a tiny piece of plastic, like cling wrap, as adhesive when ironing.

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Shouldn’t the home GK shirt be available by now? I’d consider getting a Martinez 23 shirt but they’re nowhere to be seen on the Villa Store. 

Probably sold out. Gk shirts are never best sellers, so probably limited supply 

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Probably sold out. Gk shirts are never best sellers, so probably limited supply 

Have you seen them for sale yet at all? I’ve checked in a good few times and not seen any yet. Maybe they’ll be in the Villa store when it’s open, might have to pop down next time I’m in the midlands. 

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Shouldn’t the home GK shirt be available by now? I’d consider getting a Martinez 23 shirt but they’re nowhere to be seen on the Villa Store. 

They’ve got them in store - kids and adults. My lads have got them - with no printing thankfully! 

• Like 2

Just now, villan-scott said:

They’ve got them in store - kids and adults. My lads have got them - with no printing thankfully! 

Ah thanks, will need to go then. Only a 2 hour drive 😒 you’d think they’d stock up online with Emi’s worldwide popularity, would sell loads I expect in Argentina. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Ah thanks, will need to go then. Only a 2 hour drive 😒 you’d think they’d stock up online with Emi’s worldwide popularity, would sell loads I expect in Argentina. 

I imagine after the launch of all the training and away kit Friday the online store should be better… you’d hope! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I imagine after the launch of all the training and away kit Friday the online store should be better… you’d hope! 

Hopefully, I might not buy one but I’d like the option to do so on impulse when I’m drunk 🤣

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Have you seen them for sale yet at all? I’ve checked in a good few times and not seen any yet. Maybe they’ll be in the Villa store when it’s open, might have to pop down next time I’m in the midlands. 

I ain’t, but I hardly ever look for GK tops 

• Like 1

Update....

I visited a couple of the forty-odd Adidas stores in Nanjing and no Villa unfortunately.

I'll try a few more stores but it seems they just know the usual teams...

Basketball seems most popular here in China.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Update....

I visited a couple of the forty-odd Adidas stores in Nanjing and no Villa unfortunately.

I'll try a few more stores but it seems they just know the usual teams...

Basketball seems most popular here in China.

Maybe ask them why they don't stock British basketball heroes Aston Villa.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â