Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's definitely the release date tweet that's making people talk about the colour being something different

And I actually think it's a shame the stripes aren't something different 

It's looking like a perfectly fine safe kit that maybe I get in the sale if the training stuff and 3rd kit doesn't say much either and to be fair the training stuff so far just looks ok

Edit - one thing we haven't seen on the training is every team seemingly has a bespoke training top

Edit 2 - on the "boring" at least it looks clean, I'm not a fan of say like the German home kit where there's a pattern in the white body

I saw the white German home kit today in the flesh for the first time and it's underwhelming to be honest.

I don't have much of an opinion on the away kit - I don't hate it which is about as strong a feeling as I get.

But it does have a 1980 away kit feel to it - and being an old man, I feel the urge to nod sagely at any picture of it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

I don't have much of an opinion on the away kit - I don't hate it which is about as strong a feeling as I get.

But it does have a 1980 away kit feel to it - and being an old man, I feel the urge to nod sagely at any picture of it. 

Robert Redford GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

Away kit is alright. 

I think there's too many colours for me. I think if the stripes matched the sponsor/adidas logo it would look much cleaner. When you chuck in the claret on the collar and the orang of the sleeve sponsor it looks a bit of a mess.

But overall it's fine

Yep, the away kit is alright, pretty safe, clean and simple. Could have been improved with claret monochrome Villa badge. It’s nothing special, that is until we win the Champions League in it. Then it becomes an all time classic. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

New Villa shirt sighted in Vancouver airport this morning.

We’re everywhere. 

No way! I've been looking on JD's Canadian site and absolutely nothing. Kitbag US has all the shirts like the UK version.

1 hour ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Can't have a proper opinion until we really see it, but from the "leak" I'd say the away shirt looks a bit boring.

In reality it'll probably have me scrambling for my wallet the second it comes out.

Forget it, just get this. Cheaper and better:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I like the away kit...

Clean and fresh design, claret and blue on the collar...It's Adidas too.

I think the third kit will be more unusual.

I'm going to check out a couple of the larger Adidas stores in Nanjing later to see if the home kit is available. Will let you know how I get on.

I quite like it too.  It's quite classic but I do like the stripes on the arms.  As @NurembergVillan pointed out in the Pod referenced a few pages back I think there's some nice touches with some of the design elements and that (combined with the awesome home kit launch video) makes me confident that the team are already working on next year's shirts and that they will have a lot more "Easter eggs" for want of a better phrase that will really make next season's shirt jump out to fans.  I loved the ideas of having references to our founders / past captains / legends / etc.  It's almost certainly not financially viable but buying say a numbered shirt and it having the name of a famous player who wore that shirt number in the past somehow integrated into details of the design would be immense - even if you then customised it with the current shirt holder's name or your personal name.  

Edited by allani
  • Like 1

Wore my top today in Cancun. Had one guy from Chelmsley wood ask me if I'm watching game Sunday!  Had to remind him it was Saturday.  Seen one other shirt too and a couple of staff say Aston Villa!

We're massive !

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wore my top today in Cancun. Had one guy from Chelmsley wood ask me if I'm watching game Sunday!  Had to remind him it was Saturday.  Seen one other shirt too and a couple of staff say Aston Villa!

We're massive !

Almost every time I wear one of my Villa shirts in public, I hear some kind of comment here in Minnesota. We are indeed massive

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â