Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Just now, Jas10 said:

They’re on about the stripes, first guy thought they had a purple tint. Second guy has shown and stated that they are just standard light blue.

We’ve seen the design or mockup here earlier, the adidas logo and sponsor are in claret.

Yeah, but I dont think the espen account though they were purple. I think he was talking about the sponsor/collar, which are purple (well claret).

It’s just “safe” and that’s ok and kind of understandable given the circumstances. I would like the third to be better or more adventurous but… I can’t see how navy with white stripes will tbh.

I would’ve looked something really nice or special looking for the anniversary, it’s a big deal.

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Yeah, but I dont think the espen account though they were purple. I think he was talking about the sponsor/collar, which are purple (well claret).

He did, see his comments in the thread. He thought the stripes had a lilac tint but has acknowledged they are just blue now.

He was probably paying too much attention to the release date tweet aswell, that used that kind of colour on the image.

• Thanks 1

Only reservation regarding the away shirt is the collar - think it would look better if was all claret and blue stripes rather than white on the V

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You could say Pez dispensed that ITK information. 

Now this is the Pissflaps we all know and love!!

Not been your cheery old self for a while…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

I think it looks clean.

As for the 3rd kit, I don't mind what they serve up, so long as it has the retro trefoil adidas logo.

It won’t 😬

25 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He did, see his comments in the thread. He thought the stripes had a lilac tint but has acknowledged they are just blue now.

He was probably paying too much attention to the release date tweet aswell, that used that kind of colour on the image.

It's definitely the release date tweet that's making people talk about the colour being something different

And I actually think it's a shame the stripes aren't something different 

It's looking like a perfectly fine safe kit that maybe I get in the sale if the training stuff and 3rd kit doesn't say much either and to be fair the training stuff so far just looks ok

Edit - one thing we haven't seen on the training is every team seemingly has a bespoke training top

Edit 2 - on the "boring" at least it looks clean, I'm not a fan of say like the German home kit where there's a pattern in the white body

Edited by villa4europe

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Now this is the Pissflaps we all know and love!!

Not been your cheery old self for a while…

The negativity here brings you down eventually!

30 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Only reservation regarding the away shirt is the collar - think it would look better if was all claret and blue stripes rather than white on the V

Agree with this. I think it’s when they try to mimic an old fashion colour but keep it integrated. Liverpools new home shirt being one of the worst examples I’ve seen. This shirt with a proper collar would have 1980/81 away kit vibes and be miles better! 

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

I like it. It looks professional. We’ve had a lot of kits that scream “championship”. These scream “competitors”

Don't worry, I agree with you. I was lampooning others' reactions 😉

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

I'm a 58yo Villa fan with no affiliation whatsover to Juventus.....but I'd be happy with that, is it the actual playing shirt or a leisure top ?

Edited by Dillon66

5 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

I'm a 58yo Villa fan with no affiliation whatsover to Juventus.....but I'd be happy with that, is it the actual playing shirt or a leisure top ?

It's a playing shirt; their 3rd kit.

• Like 1

This is the shirt you buy in fan version, having bought the pro version of the home.

Or, I mean, that's what I'm doing: thinking this is one for WATKINS 11, still in club font, still with UCL badge.

Towards 300k, we go again.

And so, so much training gear for running.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â