Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

No but calling someone smug for wondering why people are calling a plain white kit with our club colours as trim "awful" and "crap" is super strange. You do you though 

I mean, you were being smug. No overreaction there, it just is what it is

I would say, when we saw the original pics of the home shirt, it looked absolutely shit in a washed out image from a shop, but it's the first home shirt I've bought in 15 years, so maybe this will look alright when it's not viewed via a potato :) 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I would say, when we saw the original pics of the home shirt, it looked absolutely shit in a washed out image from a shop, but it's the first home shirt I've bought in 15 years, so maybe this will look alright when it's not viewed via a potato :) 

Indeed

Just now, Beastmix said:

I think it looks clean.

As for the 3rd kit, I don't mind what they serve up, so long as it has the retro trefoil adidas logo.

The Trefoil is reserved for Adidas’s Big 5 clubs by the looks of things, I’m sure we will get a small originals casual wear range but the match shirts seem to be reserved for the chosen ones.

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

The Trefoil is reserved for Adidas’s Big 5 clubs by the looks of things, I’m sure we will get a small originals casual wear range but the match shirts seem to be reserved for the chosen ones.

Where'd you hear that?

5 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Where'd you hear that?

If Newcastle didn’t make the cut, then it was highly unlikely that we would…

Edited by Woody1000

6 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I was going to say Newcastle never had a kit with the trefoil as all of these clubs once did, but then it appears Juventus never did either

13 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

The press release article I just read doesn't say anything about it being exclusive to these clubs. Just here's five trefoil kits we made.

The difference between us and Newcastle is our owner is the majority shareholder of the manufacturer, so... ya know... we have an in.

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

What an abject monstrosity!

I like it. It looks professional. We’ve had a lot of kits that scream “championship”. These scream “competitors”

Just now, MrBlack said:

Does he mean it's claret? Or is he saying its not Claret either?

They’re on about the stripes, first guy thought they had a purple tint. Second guy has shown and stated that they are just standard light blue.

We’ve seen the design or mockup here earlier, the adidas logo and sponsor are in claret.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â