Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

24 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That away kit looks awful. I don't mind the home kit but so far very disappointed. It's like Adidas aren't even trying. Compared to some of the other Adidas kits out there it sucks.

I don't think it's them not trying, I think it's them doing the best they can when we approached them at very short notice and it was tight to get anything out the door.

I'm a bit disappointed by this (I mean, ultimately, it's a plain white t shirt with a bunch of brand logos slapped on it), but I'm confident we'll get much better next season.

**** Castore to the moon and back

Edited by Davkaus

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think it's them not trying, I think it's them doing the best they can when we approached them at very short notice and it was tight to get anything out the door.

I'm a bit disappointed by this (I mean, ultimately, it's a plain white t shirt with a bunch of brand logos slapped on it), but I'm confident we'll get much better next season.

Which did you prefer the temporary kit or this one? Or did you dislike both?

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm just worried the shirts have the same sweat issue as the Castore ones

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man why isnt that badge mono either 

Wont be buying that away one. The temporary one off one was much better than that

The badge colours at least compliment the kit colours, so it makes sense why it's not monochrome. You would have just had a sky blue badge anyway

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

What were people expecting? LOL the reactions to a low quality pic of a nice neat plain white away kit.

This place never ceases to entertain!

People are just giving their opinions, ie: the purpose of the thread, which is more constructive than smug posts like this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

People are just giving their opinions, ie: the purpose of the thread, which is more constructive than smug posts like this

Well my opinion is that it's a nice kit and that people are hugely overreacting

Including you :)

Edited by est1874

21 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

I'm never normally ITK, so I just want to feel special right now!

Judging by your post it sounds like the third is pretty plain as well. That’s a shame as I’d have liked one kit that was a bit bonkers / different 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Which did you prefer the temporary kit or this one? Or did you dislike both?

I'd probably buy the temporary shirt if we could, but that's because it's got the Villa foundation on the front of it

30 to 40 quid for a plain Adidas tshirt, 80 quid for one with a Villa badge and a gambling logo on the front. And they pretend not to understand why people buy knock off shirts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Well my opinion is that it's a nice kit and that people are hugely overreacting 

Including you :)

Is your definition of overreacting simply not liking the kit? Because I didn't even say that lol. I said it looks bland. Practically popping a vein I guess.

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The badge colours at least compliment the kit colours, so it makes sense why it's not monochrome. You would have just had a sky blue badge anyway

If the stripes were black and it qa smono like that temporary kit i think it would have been a awesome kit.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Is your definition of overreacting simply not liking the kit? Because I didn't even say that lol. I said it looks bland. Practically popping a vein I guess.

No but calling someone smug for wondering why people are calling a plain white kit with our club colours as trim "awful" and "crap" is super strange. You do you though 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd probably buy the temporary shirt if we could, but that's because it's got the Villa foundation on the front of it

30 to 40 quid for a plain Adidas tshirt, 80 quid for one with a Villa badge and a gambling logo on the front. And they pretend not to understand why people buy knock off shirts.

Yeah i do agree with most of that [twice in 24 hours whats going on?]

I think as you say its plain and not really that aspiring to spend £80 on it.

The training range actually looks better than this. 

I really was hoping it was going to be a black and gold away kit 😔

• Like 1

The revisionism is also absurd - when the temporary white kit launched people were absolutely slating it and hoping the proper kits would look much higher quality and have more involved design.

Now people are saying they like the temporary kit and this one is shite.

Why are so many Villa fans desperate to be miserable and contrary all the time 😅 it's like a sport

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

No but calling someone smug for wondering why people are calling a plain white kit with our club colours as trim "awful" and "crap" is super strange. You do you though 

Its not strange- people have different opinions. They are expressing they dont like it using those words as thoss on other sides who are thinks nice lovely etc

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â