Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Man thats ruined by the blue stripes that should be same colour as the sponser and badge

What a shame

Disappointing. If that was all in black it would be a lovely kit

Edited by Demitri_C

I think the stripes are light blue, they just appear darker due to the lighting I think as the Adidas logo and Betano look black to me in the picture.

It’s fine for an away kit but… looks a bit basic doesn’t it? Obv waiting for the proper reveal to get a good look at it.

Would like the 3rd kit to be impressive, especially for our 150th anniversary….

We wouldn’t be having an additional or special edition version for that would we?

Wonder what the plans are for the celebrations…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s fine for an away kit but… looks a bit basic doesn’t it? Obv waiting for the proper reveal to get a good look at it.

We wouldn’t be having an additional or special edition version for that would we?

I wonder if it’s a mix of new kit supplier and also the ‘late’ signing of the Adidas deal, but I totally expected our kits to be very ‘safe’

I’d love there to be an anniversary shirt, but not sure we’re high enough on the Adidas food chain to get something like that. Maybe Nas can pull a few strings, imagine something like that Scotland anniversary shirt but in Claret? 🤤 

white!!!!

that's a terrible colour for a bloke with a big beer belly......it hides nothing

i'm hoping the 3rd kit will be more forgiving

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I personally think it’s pretty underwhelming. The home kit is nice, but it’s also pretty basic and if it had a Kappa badge on wouldn’t be anywhere near as well received. 

I think what’s the biggest let down is that it’s the 150th anniversary and neither home or away kit have anything special about them in terms of design or badge. 

Meanwhile Newcastle/Arsenal/United have kits that have some meaning behind the designs. 

Newcastle have retro away and third kits that pay tribute to previous kits. Arsenal with the Wright and Rocky away kit. Even Leeds have an away kit with a retro badge, LEEDS 😂.

A lot rests on the third kit now for me, as it stands this years haven’t eclipsed the Luke kits.

Reading back this isn’t meant to sound doom and gloom, honest! UTV

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I'd actually quite like it if the stripes are the colour from the social media announcement, would be the right mixture of safe and at least a bit different

Black sponsor + blue stripes is a bit boring 

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

So it’s a white t shirt with our logo on it. 

Great.

Come on man… it’s more than that. Best to keep it simple first season to warm to the fans. The white is a classic! 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â