Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Friday...

The club seeing the Germany 3rd kit being the best selling Adidas kit in years so having the pink and purple look!? 🤔

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

The club seeing the Germany 3rd kit being the best selling Adidas kit in years so having the pink and purple look!? 🤔

I did wonder if the colour had any significance. It certainly doesn't align with the leaks of the away kit that have been discussed. 

The plot thickens...

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Please god no!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I did wonder if the colour had any significance. It certainly doesn't align with the leaks of the away kit that have been discussed. 

The plot thickens...

Too similar to home kit

Its probably white id imagine

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Explanation doesn't explain it away. It's still stupid and unprofessional.

Nah posts like this are  stupid and childish 

37 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Please god no!

Can't remember if it's the fastest or highest selling Germany shirt in history, my mate works for the DFB and was telling me about it, its been a huge success

My daughter has it and to be fair it's great for her 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Nah posts like this are  stupid and childish 

Does seem mad to me that grown men are moaning on the official social media posts that they won't have time to buy the shirt for Saturdays game

If that's the biggest problem you've got in your life you're doing ok 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Can't remember if it's the fastest or highest selling Germany shirt in history, my mate works for the DFB and was telling me about it, its been a huge success

I was seeing loads of folks wearing it in the euros. It's a bloody gorgeous kit.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It’s beautiful shirt in the flesh and I’ve actually got two as it will be a future classic and highly sort after … I’ve actually quite a few shirts which have tripled / quadrupled in value - all vacuum sealed waiting for the right moment - it’s easy money … may have a couple of Luke branded HomeKits never out of the bag… 

• Like 1

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I was seeing loads of folks wearing it in the euros. It's a bloody gorgeous kit.

I'm still leaning towards it being a kids / girls kit but as a kids / girls kit it takes some beating

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep I heard and I know I’m not the target market for shirts but just not my taste.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm still leaning towards it being a kids / girls kit but as a kids / girls kit it takes some beating

Definitely has training kit vibes to me. Nice kit but just doesn't work in a professional match setup.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â