Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

17 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Explanation doesn't explain it away. It's still stupid and unprofessional.

It's been explained many times why it's so late.

Yet you keep banging on about it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

me? I said it once.

16 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’d say this confirms we’re not getting the trefoil badge on our third kit. Shocking to omit God!

Presumably, Didier Six was unavailable at the time of this photo-shoot, so our 3rd kit couldn't be included ?

4 PL clubs launched theirs over the weekend, forest launched theirs this morning

the 5 adidas clubs all did their big launch over the weekend too

barca still haven't launched their away kit

newcastle have launched their 3rd kit but not their away kit

i don't mind the impatience but it is a bit blinkered as to everything else going on, we are seemingly last (again) but the idea that everyone else did it months ago simply isn't true, loads of teams are still doing theirs

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yes it’s been explained and for mass production that’s understandable and it doesn’t have to go on sale yet.. But by this stage (5 days away from a game where we absolutely must wear the away shirt because of colour clashes), the club will know what shirt they are wearing. It doesn’t take much for the club to say when they are announcing the shirt, even if it’s just something like “excited for the new season, on Saturday morning before the game the away shirt will be announced”. 

I’m not one who demands an explanation from the club about everything. But the communication from the club around this has been appalling.

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yes it’s been explained and for mass production that’s understandable and it doesn’t have to go on sale yet.. But by this stage (5 days away from a game where we absolutely must wear the away shirt because of colour clashes), the club will know what shirt they are wearing. It doesn’t take much for the club to say when they are announcing the shirt, even if it’s just something like “excited for the new season, on Saturday morning before the game the away shirt will be announced”. 

I’m not one who demands an explanation from the club about everything. But the communication from the club around this has been appalling.

It’s getting released Friday. The club is literally opening the new club shop for it 

pretty much said by the club…

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

4 PL clubs launched theirs over the weekend, forest launched theirs this morning

the 5 adidas clubs all did their big launch over the weekend too

barca still haven't launched their away kit

newcastle have launched their 3rd kit but not their away kit

i don't mind the impatience but it is a bit blinkered as to everything else going on, we are seemingly last (again) but the idea that everyone else did it months ago simply isn't true, loads of teams are still doing theirs

Don't let facts get in the way of a good meltdown! :P

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So not said then… 

them announcing the opening of the club shop the day before our first away game where we need an away kit…  more than implies that announcement is for the away kit. 

Or would you like a dry announcement, “we’re releasing the kit Friday” no mystery, no hype, no excitement 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

them announcing the opening of the club shop the day before our first away game where we need an away kit…  more than implies that announcement is for the away kit. 

Or would you like a dry announcement, “we’re releasing the kit Friday” not mystery, no hype, no excitement 

Hints don’t work from the mrs they defo won’t work from the club 😬

23 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Excellent detailed review, learnt a lot about the difference in detailing materials etc.

I went for replica purely because I don't like heat applied logos or stripes. Plus £80 + UCL patches was enough.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

How on earth are we 5 days until the first game (away no less) and we still don't have any away kit!?

Amateur hour.

Literally 7 posts below a video in which an expert in this field explains that producing a kit requires an 18 month lead time and that we also had the "perfect storm" of changing manufacturer (at short notice), the main sponsor (at short notice) and the badge (at short notice).  But hey as the Tories said - we've all had enough of experts explaining the reality of the situation especially when it gets in the way of a rant.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yet the kit reveal for the home kit was the most talked about release of the summer - I think the video got something like 3 times more views than Man Utd's within the first 24 hours?  People were saying exactly the same thing about the release of the home kit and then wham - the club (and their partners) smash it out of the park.

4 minutes ago, allani said:

Yet the kit reveal for the home kit was the most talked about release of the summer - I think the video got something like 3 times more views than Man Utd's within the first 24 hours?  People were saying exactly the same thing about the release of the home kit and then wham - the club (and their partners) smash it out of the park.

They did and hopefully we have similar now

• Like 1

On 11/08/2024 at 10:22, alreadyexists said:

Click!

They’re auctioning off the white preseason shirt for charity, come on VTers, let’s get them some money!

I am going to bid big on a random shirt and then hope to god someone outbids me!

I've been outbid on three shirts so far!

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Just me being tight in not buying a ring 

But will you buy an away shirt?  That's the question...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â