Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Click!

They’re auctioning off the white preseason shirt for charity, come on VTers, let’s get them some money!

I am going to bid big on a random shirt and then hope to god someone outbids me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’d say this confirms we’re not getting the trefoil badge on our third kit. Shocking to omit God!

4 legends.. and Rio 'Ballon D'or' Ferdinand

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’d say this confirms we’re not getting the trefoil badge on our third kit. Shocking to omit God!

Swear i saw the barcodes piping up about being part of the adidas elite crew. Dont see Pavel Srnicek in that photo, or a trefoil on their 3rd kit though

9 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Swear i saw the barcodes piping up about being part of the adidas elite crew. Dont see Pavel Srnicek in that photo, or a trefoil on their 3rd kit though

nope, their 3rd shirt is the Saudi white green and black one, 3 stripe logo no trefoil

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

How on earth are we 5 days until the first game (away no less) and we still don't have any away kit!?

Amateur hour.

It might just be a professional decision to harness the combined excitement of the first game with the opening of the shop on Friday, the day before said first game. 

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

It might just be a professional decision to harness the combined excitement of the first game with the opening of the shop on Friday, the day before said first game. 

It probably is a decision like that, but it’s so odd. This must be the only time ever we (or any club) is 5 days away from a game where the away shirt is a must, and the fans don’t know what we’re wearing. Even if the club had said what they were doing would be better, but as we’ve had zero comms from them about it, it just makes it appear amateur. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This has been explained multiple times. I’m sure every single page has the explanation. Yet we still get these comments 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91es4myer92esm33a3qm

Explanation doesn't explain it away. It's still stupid and unprofessional.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Explanation doesn't explain it away. It's still stupid and unprofessional.

Explain what away… it’s late and it’s late for a valid reason. You’re just being impatient. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Does anyone know if the kits come in the VillaTalk fit?

The VillaTalk fit:

Looks like these lads haven't had a single hard core between them since they were developing in the womb.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â