Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Probably a stupid question but does the 300k shirt sales target cover all shirts, home and away?!

As in, if 150k bought the home kit and every single one of those also bought an away kit we would hit the 300k sales target?!

Haven't had my coffee yet so don't laugh at me !

Edited by Captain_Townsend

3 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Probably a stupid question but does the 300k shirt sales target cover all shirts, home and away?!

As in, if 150k bought the home kit and every single one of those also bought an away kit we would hit the 300k sales target?!

I believe it’s 300k total, across all kits

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

That was what I understood from the details that came out.  300k target against all six kits (three outfield options plus three keeper variations).

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Although now you have got me thinking that since adidas are also delivering training gear / leisurewear / etc - are there similar sales targets there?  They'd clearly not be the main event but I'd imagine there must be some (smaller) incentive for us and adidas to sell more than just shirts.  I've tended to buy more leisure gear over the last few years (showing my age and also lack of opportunity to get to as many matches) - so am looking forward to seeing what adidas come up with.  However, maybe I'll miss getting a couple of T-shirts / training tops and just get a shirt this season to help with the numbers.

I got gifted one from a bet I won with a pal. I’ve been medium for years, still medium in normal T-shirts. This feels a little small for a medium. Shame I cannot return it as the patches for the CL have been added. I’ll have to pop in for a large when time permits. I recommend everyone try on before you buy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks mate!! Thats a 20 min train ride from me ill be going next weekend to grab one

Good, they need a reminder that we are the original claret & blue.

• Like 1

I read somewhere the other year that we sell more shirts in London than we do anywhere else . Could be fake news like but who knows. Think the article also said we sell a lot in Dublin .

I just want to buy the pro shirt with UCL patches,  it's pretty poor that apart from the first day or two of sales we haven't been able to buy the pro/player shirt from the AVFC online store!

Where did the 300k figure come from?

It occurred to me that we're all talking confidently about it (including me), but I'm not quite sure what the source is. It's not the kind of thing that the club would reveal, anyone recall how it came to be known out in the world?

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Where did the 300k figure come from?

It occurred to me that we're all talking confidently about it (including me), but I'm not quite sure what the source is. It's not the kind of thing that the club would reveal, anyone recall how it came to be known out in the world?

I saw it here first...

https://myoldmansaid.com/aston-villa-adidas-shirt-price-sees-another-substantial-rise/?amp

It’s incentivized so that Adidas will pay an extra £7 million to £8 million if the club sells 300,000 shirts a season. With reports of last year’s sales being around half of that, it’ll be interesting to see if the impact of Villa’s Champions League status ramps up demand and nullifies the impact of the price rise.

• Like 1

That guy also said Newcastle's base income is 30m, with 10m more from bonuses. 

Our base is 10m, with 3m+7m from bonuses. 

Makes our negotiations with them seem a little less impressive.

49 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

That guy also said Newcastle's base income is 30m, with 10m more from bonuses. 

Our base is 10m, with 3m+7m from bonuses. 

Makes our negotiations with them seem a little less impressive.

Then we’d better sell a shitload of kits and keep making Europe to improve our negotiating position next round.

So right now we know the club has the green and the black adidas GK kit. The light blue is supposedly out there and probably the one I’d buy. Wish we would put these up for sale on the site. I’ve bought adidas GK kits before so I know it’s templates but still

2 hours ago, 479Villan said:

So right now we know the club has the green and the black adidas GK kit. The light blue is supposedly out there and probably the one I’d buy. Wish we would put these up for sale on the site. I’ve bought adidas GK kits before so I know it’s templates but still

Would love it if we have a light blue GK kit.  This one is one of my favorites....

image.jpeg.e99a90dff6cf12a4b156eb3a6e6d3e56.jpeg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Flying out from Manchester on Monday so if I see the kit I'll probably have to buy the kids one each.  Might even get the missus one. 

I'll be in holiday mode so kits all round ! 

Didn't have it in terminal 1, just the city and united ones. Not that I checked or anything 👀

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, djdabush said:

Didn't have it in terminal 1, just the city and united ones. Not that I checked or anything 👀

T2 has a JD so they might have it. 

I already have my shirt anyway. Might save me a few quid if they haven't got it in stock!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â