Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Been in Paignton today, seen 5 people with the new shirt on, it is GORGEOUS.

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Been in Paignton today, seen 5 people with the new shirt on, it is GORGEOUS.

I’ve been wearing mine in Portugal, only seen one other Villa fan and it was the old 95/96 shirt. Saw some Chelsea rocket polishers earlier and a Newcastle fan.

Still a lot of CR7 stuff in Portugal, they really do love him 😂 

Good to see them prioritising the shop floor and getting the store open (even if unfinished) before the start of the season.

I wonder if they'll use it to launch the away kit on 16th?

33 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just looks like AI-generated kits to fill the picture or something.  There are about 4 different types of home kit there.

100%

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This is probably whst the away and third look like 

Hmm… was kind of hoping for something more “special” or classy for the third shirt, considering it’s our 150th anniversary too. 
But obviously not judging until we see the real thing.

Would just like to see something really cool or even vintage in terms of shades and colours.

Also wondering what is happening and what the plans will be for the anniversary…

Edited by Jas10

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hmm… was kind of hoping for something more “special” or classy for the third shirt, considering it’s our 150th anniversary too. 
But obviously not judging until we see the real thing.

Would just like to see something really cool or even vintage in terms of shades and colours.

Also wondering what is happening and what the plans will be for the anniversary…

They’re going look way classier in the physical. It be all in the fabric and details 

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

They’re going look way classier in the physical. It be all in the fabric and details 

No doubt… I just had a classy shade/colour in mind for the third or “special edition” kit rather than just navy and white. And maybe we change the badge design for it, like a  mono gold or silver version… maybe even the standalone lion. 

But yeah, we’ll have to wait and actually see it.

They’ve done such a good job on the home shirt so I have faith that the others will look great too.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Flying out from Manchester on Monday so if I see the kit I'll probably have to buy the kids one each.  Might even get the missus one. 

I'll be in holiday mode so kits all round ! 

They do, I picked up mine from there the day after release. Tax free too!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Has there been an indication as to when the training gear will be available for purchase via the Villa website? 

You’d imagine it’ll be on sale in the club shop next week. It’s a lot of shop space to fill if not. 

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Good to see them prioritising the shop floor and getting the store open (even if unfinished) before the start of the season.

I wonder if they'll use it to launch the away kit on 16th?

Good shout. The fanfare they got down the ground for the home kit release was amazing so would be a good opportunity for the club to get that again 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â