Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I 100% do think it is isnt ready as you say in your post. It would be embarrassing not having a away kit ready for Saturday. Im sure that wont happen though mind you.

I dont know how the process works from transitioning from one company to another in terms of manufacturing design etc. But you would imagine they would have said needs to be ready by x date

Yeah but that could at the expense of the away shirt selling poorly 

This has been explained many times its tiresome.

We are at the very back of the production queue with Adidas. We cannot simply jump ahead because we want too. We left Castore mid season. Kits go into production around new year. Therefore we are **** for this season due to Castore and not Villa. It's a miracle the home kits got released when they did. I expect the away to be on sale this month, and 3rd kit maybe September/October.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I 100% do think it is isnt ready as you say in your post. It would be embarrassing not having a away kit ready for Saturday. Im sure that wont happen though mind you.

I dont know how the process works from transitioning from one company to another in terms of manufacturing design etc. But you would imagine they would have said needs to be ready by x date

I'm sure they would have. But that doesn't necessarily mean it happened.

If Adidas need, say, 14 months to design, produce release a kit etc, and Villa said we need it in 9 months, then I imagine Adidas agreed but with a caveat that it could be late given how much time they were taking out

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The rumours are the away kit will be released/announced Thursday. The third will be a month later 

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The store looks great!!

Guessing it’s next Friday for the away kit. 

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll see lots of Adidas Villa apparel available on opening day and not just the kits and training gear.

Well im guessing we will have the trainibg and away kits ready by friday then as they wint open the store empty which is good news.

Those are def not kits - those will be revealed i would imagine friday. Man i wish i was off next week as no doubt some players will be there next week

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

The store looks great!!

Adidas badge + last season's round badge right slap bang in the middle of that.

What a shame it isn't the reality.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

That navy and white hooped one doesn’t really look like either of the ‘mystery’ kits in the promo image. Maybe that’s true and those other two kits are kits place holders? Or training kits?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â