Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Looks like one of the areas in the crystal maze. Richard o Brian going to pop out and give me a sarcastic riddle to solve as he rushes me to the the kit puzzle room 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Looks like one of the areas in the crystal maze. Richard o Brian going to pop out and give me a sarcastic riddle to solve as he rushes me to the the kit puzzle room 

Will they run a raffle on the odd day and the prize ticket gets a free shirt? 😃

Or whoever gets the most silver things?

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Need to get a move on with the away kit now or its going to be interesting playing spam in our home kit. 

Unless we play in our 'special' training top.

Thats the thing we have to wear an away kit. Its very embarrassing its taken this long. Why they didnt do reveal both kits ill never know

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats the thing we have to wear an away kit. Its very embarrassing its taken this long. Why they didnt do reveal both kits ill never know

Because if you release both kits at once, you don’t get the same buzz for each one, and sales on both will be down. 

The kit will be revealed next Thursday. It’s all good. These guys know what they’re doing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Because if you release both kits at once, you don’t get the same buzz for each one, and sales on both will be down. 

The kit will be revealed next Thursday. It’s all good. These guys know what they’re doing. 

I think opposite i think its had a negative impact tbh. Was so much better when they revealed both kits together 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think opposite i think its had a negative impact tbh. Was so much better when they revealed both kits together 

That’s just shit marketing. You release the kits all together and people buy the best one. You stagger the release and people who bought the first release are more inclined to buy again, more so if they like the latest release more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

That’s just shit marketing. You release the kits all together and people buy the best one. You stagger the release and people who bought the first release are more inclined to buy again, more so if they like the latest release more.

Yeah, no way I'd buy two if they released them all at the same time. Got suckered in to buying the home kit because of a slight discount, the first with Adidas, potential iconic season affiliation, etc.

If the third kit has a standalone lion and looks good I may well buy another one. Had they released this at the same time I wouldn't have bought the home kit as well.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Negative impact? Really? Try telling the sales team that, best shirts sales in a while.

But I do get it is very frustrating, as we seem to be the last to release most seasons. 

I think it'll be more organised next year and the home shirt will be available for the Walsall friendly, well that's my hope LOL

UTV

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Not to mention it's very likely the away kit just simply isn't ready.

We had to wear a random off the peg white kit for a couple of pre season games because we literally didn't have the kits ready. I imagine the club (understandably) prioritised releasing the home kit and we're playing catch up with the away kit

It's far from ideal, but understandable given the quick turnaround of going from Castore to Adidas

Just now, Stevo985 said:

We had to wear a random off the peg white kit for a couple of pre season games because we literally didn't have the kits ready. I imagine the club (understandably) prioritised releasing the home kit and we're playing catch up with the away kit

It's far from ideal, but understandable given the quick turnaround of going from Castore to Adidas

Also factoring in the Euro and copa kits this year too, it’s just a busy year for the factories. For all the major manufacturers. 
Nike and Puma have been fairly slow too, even for their top tier elite clubs.

just a hence year in the kit world and when Villa are last to order, we’re last to get it  

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I 100% do think it is isnt ready as you say in your post. It would be embarrassing not having a away kit ready for Saturday. Im sure that wont happen though mind you.

I dont know how the process works from transitioning from one company to another in terms of manufacturing design etc. But you would imagine they would have said needs to be ready by x date

25 minutes ago, floody555 said:

Negative impact? Really? Try telling the sales team that, best shirts sales in a while.

But I do get it is very frustrating, as we seem to be the last to release most seasons. 

I think it'll be more organised next year and the home shirt will be available for the Walsall friendly, well that's my hope LOL

UTV

Yeah but that could at the expense of the away shirt selling poorly 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â