Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 06/08/2024 at 02:36, 479Villan said:

Pro kit finally arrived today. Gorgeous, quality against my previous pro kits from MLS is obviously improved. 

One kit closer to 300k for the club. 

Sounds good. Might be a stupid question but how did you order the pro kit? When I look on the site there only seems to be one option 

33 minutes ago, grobs said:

Sounds good. Might be a stupid question but how did you order the pro kit? When I look on the site there only seems to be one option 

I ordered it at 3:30am local time on launch day: if I'd woken up at my normal hour it would have been sold out. But, insomnia finally paid off.

If I had a source I'd hook people up for sure. Pricey of course but even when this thing falls apart I'll keep it for that starball patch.

1 hour ago, grobs said:

JD Sports have pro shirts that's where I got mine from. Online only though were not in my local store.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, El Zen said:

Anyone got any idea when the training gear might be available? 

Should be about a week after the away kit reveal.......just in time for Easter.

Yes....I know I'm being childish.....

• Haha 1

I think the Villa squad were only issued 1 training set in each color.  They are just keeping the laundry staff REALLY busy at the moment.  Adidas out! 🤣

Last year we had pre season training kits and new ones for the season.  Maybe they will surprise us with some new stuff when it all arrives from wherever for players and fans.

7 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Adidas clients have been getting a retro 70s badge on their alternative kits...it's we will allow it I feel!

I dunno if it's a case of if we'll allow it more a case of we have no history with them 

Newcastle and Leeds both have throw back kits, we can't do that

Maybe more likely is that arsenal have a kit with just the cannon, utd are rumoured to have one with just the devil, we get a 3rd kit with a trefoil logo and just the lion - if they get that right it'll smash the 300k target 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â