Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

If it's the same as my local JD they probably couldn't hear you over the loud music

My first time in JD was to get the new shirt, I couldn’t believe the volume of the music, it was a struggle to hear the cashier at times. 

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I wonder if we’ll see the white strip again against West Ham? Or do you have to register colours pre season? 

Why would they do that? The away kit will have been made and ready for the team..just because it hasn't been reveled doesn't mean it hasn't been made.  The game may be the reveal. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why would they do that? The away kit will have been made and ready for the team..just because it hasn't been reveled doesn't mean it hasn't been made.  The game may be the reveal. 

It just seems odd we are 12 days out and it’s not been revealed. Yes you are right reveal day could be match day, just never known that before.

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It just seems odd we are 12 days out and it’s not been revealed. Yes you are right reveal day could be match day, just never known that before.

We are months behind other teams because of when we dumped castore mid season.

12 hours ago, est1874 said:

Who was he supposed to speak to? The head of regional sales?

Store manager will just be a jumped-up version of the prick behind the counter, he's not getting substantially more insight off them/him/her.

I’ll simplify it, the person behind the counter was a prick.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I wonder if we’ll see the white strip again against West Ham? Or do you have to register colours pre season? 

It’s been said that the away kit will be shown and available to purchase from 15th August. Not 100% sure it that’s true.

• Thanks 1

Pro kit finally arrived today. Gorgeous, quality against my previous pro kits from MLS is obviously improved. 

One kit closer to 300k for the club. 

6 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Pro kit finally arrived today. Gorgeous, quality against my previous pro kits from MLS is obviously improved. 

One kit closer to 300k for the club. 

I do wonder how close we already are to that figure. It flew off the shelves that first few days.

• Like 1

Has anyone else got a box mark around the sponsor? I went to the shop to change it but they said it would wash out. Done 2 washes now and no improvement. 

On 04/08/2024 at 19:09, Newry_Villan said:

I haven't seen a Villa kit in a store in Ireland since the days of Lifestyle Sports. It's so grim. 

In fairness he backtracked a bit when he realised what he said but still, what a rocket polisher.  🤣

It was for sale in JD O’Connell St in Dublin at 9am on release day, if you’re willing to drive the hour or so south of the border.

Elvery’s stock Villa the odd time, but I haven’t checked in a few years.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Has anyone else got a box mark around the sponsor? I went to the shop to change it but they said it would wash out. Done 2 washes now and no improvement. 

Not me personally but I have seen a fair few people on twitter complaining of this. Looks like it’s where they’ve pressed the sponsor on. One was JD and they replaced it for them I think. 

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Not me personally but I have seen a fair few people on twitter complaining of this. Looks like it’s where they’ve pressed the sponsor on. One was JD and they replaced it for them I think. 

Yeah they've signed my receipt to say i can change it if it doesn't come out but refused to do it there and then and they were adamant it would come out in the wash. Mines a womens shirt and every one they had in the shop was the same. 

4 hours ago, Enda said:

It was for sale in JD O’Connell St in Dublin at 9am on release day, if you’re willing to drive the hour or so south of the border.

Elvery’s stock Villa the odd time, but I haven’t checked in a few years.

Elvery's definitely had a good record on villa kits. I remember buying the 2010 shirt in an Elvery's.

I just noticed that Bournemouth offer their fans a chance to buy the men’s and women’s home shirt with the university logo sponsor or without sponsor instead of their main sponsor which is linked to modern slavery. I would love us one day to offer fans the chance to buy a home shirt with Acorns on or no sponsor on instead. 

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I just noticed that Bournemouth offer their fans a chance to buy the men’s and women’s home shirt with the university logo sponsor or without sponsor instead of their main sponsor which is linked to modern slavery. I would love us one day to offer fans the chance to buy a home shirt with Acorns on or no sponsor on instead. 

I don't think Betano would like that.  They are paying £20m to be shown on every adult shirt.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don't think Betano would like that.  They are paying £20m to be shown on every adult shirt.

Wow, I had no idea it was that high. I hope once we move past betting sponsors we can implement such a scheme for fans at least.

Just now, The_Steve said:

Wow, I had no idea it was that high. I hope once we move past betting sponsors we can implement such a scheme for fans at least.

Even if they weren’t betting companies, other companies will be paying a lot and won’t want their branch not to be seen. 

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Even if they weren’t betting companies, other companies will be paying a lot and won’t want their branch not to be seen. 

A company like BJ88 doesn't have any UK customers.  They're not getting any value from people in the UK walking around with BJ88 on their shirt.

They get value from BJ88 being shown on the videos of the matches that get played in the countries they allow illegal gambling in.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Does Duran ever stop moaning?!

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â