Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

23 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

I was in Newry JD in Ireland and was told "we probably won't be stocking them as they aren't really that big a club". 

Must not be a big villa fan base in newry

52 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

I was in Newry JD in Ireland and was told "we probably won't be stocking them as they aren't really that big a club". 

Burn the store down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

I live in the north... Not surprised but that is shocking customer service at the same time. The children they hire to work in those stores are in for a rough ride from the real world 😅

Popped in to the shop at Villa Park quite busy for a Sunday.  Big que for names/numbers/patches.

Black goalkeeper shirts in stock including kids all long sleeve.

Champions League patches in adults and kids sizes now which is great for my boy!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

I live in the north... Not surprised but that is shocking customer service at the same time. The children they hire to work in those stores are in for a rough ride from the real world 😅

I haven't seen a Villa kit in a store in Ireland since the days of Lifestyle Sports. It's so grim. 

In fairness he backtracked a bit when he realised what he said but still, what a rocket polisher.  🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JourneymanSteve said:

Personally I found that even for the regular kits, the fit was on the tight side. Have had to return my M for an L. I'd go a size up if in doubt. 

My old villa mate was always a medium, no matter how much he bulged out of it. He refused to move up to large

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

I mean that's fair enough really lol. Although I did think we had a sizable Irish fan base?

9 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

To be honest you probably just spoke to a prick behind the counter.

2 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

He introduced himself as the manager when I asked for him. The prick didn't look like he was over 25 in fairness. 

• Like 1

Very exciting for the away and third shirts now... I feel like that is where we'll see some really cool and classic designs, possibly relating to the 150th. I think someone said the third shirt is white? If it has thin stripes as well, I'm dreaming!

maybe not that surprising as we dont have previous classic kits with them but we're not on the leak for the adidas retro range

adidas-2024-retro-jerseys%20%282%29.jpg

Dare i say it they're also actually a bit disappointing bar the bayern one

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Who was he supposed to speak to? The head of regional sales?

Store manager will just be a jumped-up version of the prick behind the counter, he's not getting substantially more insight off them/him/her.

10 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

He introduced himself as the manager when I asked for him. The prick didn't look like he was over 25 in fairness. 

If it's the same as my local JD they probably couldn't hear you over the loud music

22 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Burn the store down.

*In the voice of a New York italian mobster*

"dis is a lovely joint you got here, would be a shame if anythin' were to happen to it. I'll be back next week to see your Villa range..."

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â