Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

45 minutes ago, leev692 said:

Is there any official confirmation that you can add the CL patches at the club shop if you’ve bought the shirt from JD?

When I got my UCL patches this morning they asked me for a signed receipt. No idea which one as I just handed everything over.

I was meant to ask them that this morning but I totally forgot

8 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

When I got my UCL patches this morning they asked me for a signed receipt. No idea which one as I just handed everything over.

I was meant to ask them that this morning but I totally forgot

What an utter load of bollocks that is. Why make it impossible to get them if you buy them from somewhere else? And what about anyone that, like most people,  throw away receipts the second they get home. 

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

What an utter load of bollocks that is. Why make it impossible to get them if you buy them from somewhere else? And what about anyone that, like most people,  throw away receipts the second they get home. 

Yes it is fine to get the patches on if you get it from JD. Confirmed it myself with the assistant manager. The only ones they won't print on are fakes. The signed receipt is after you have paid for it, you have to hand it to the person doing the printing 

• Like 1

Safe to say this kit is a hit was in Birmingham visiting family with my daughter and was refreshing to see so many Villa jerseys ( which funnily enough outside of game day is unusual)  the adidas brand and partnering up with JD certainly makes a difference,  I’m also spotting the kit worn by youth in Wales were I live we are definitely on the up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Excellent its available there but cant find any available 90 minutes away from brum, when im in London.

Oxford Street JD had plenty yesterday

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Oxford Street JD had plenty yesterday

Thanks mate ill try there. Ive been to 7 JDs and none had them. Just spurs arsenal manure chelsea and liverpool

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Surely away launch has to be soon 

Its abit embarrassing no sign or word from the club with 2 weeks to the season. I think this is the latest its been 

13 minutes ago, dubliner said:

Apologies if it's been asked already but what is the sizing like? 

Has anyone needed to go a size up?

The regular kits sizes are what they say they are. 

Pro kits are a slim fit, and I’d say go one size up if you’re not built like Tyrone mings 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â