Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

Or on holiday. It comes across as weirdly attention seeking. (Having lived in Spain this is a bit of a pet hate of mine I admit! Nobody cares that you really like your football team, and do you really have no other clothes?)

Obvs not aimed at you ender! 

Holiday is one of the only places I do wear a football shirt. They are lightweight so good in the sun, and round by the pool/beach as dry easily 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Holiday is one of the only places I do wear a football shirt. They are lightweight so good in the sun, and round by the pool/beach as dry easily 

Yeah I can't get behind this and judge you harshly from behind my keyboard! 😁

But yes of course each to their own. 

It just seems so at odds with being somewhere else to me. If there were some Spanish people decked out in Real Madrid shirts (🤮) walking around where I now live in the Uk, I'd judge them just as harshly. I feel as if there's a clash between being kind of self-consciously asserting oneself and really being present in the foreign land where the person is visiting.

It does seem like showing off. And overly proud. I mean – everyone is a bit proud of where they're from. It's almost a human trait. But adults doing it, still. Hmmmmm. When abroad? 

It's in the same realm as sticking flags outside windows for me. 

Edited by Rolta

3 hours ago, sne said:

All part of the club strategy to have people come to the store more often and maybe pick up an additional product while they are there? :detect:

I'll only be going to the printing hut

I wore my #9 Angel shirt alot when in Venezuela. I found it made me look much less American , which is a very good thing there!

Anyway the 2024/25 kit is great! A future classic I think. Love the shade of claret, makes me think of Birmingham architecture. It's very much a shade of burnt sienna. I picked one up yestersay for each of my kids. They love it too, the kids kit looks class without the sponsor, the badge is the only thing that let's it down. "looks cheap" is what my wife described it as, and she knows nothing about the history of Villa badges. As for kids sizing they are really small! My 6yo is in a 9/10 (S) and my 10yo in a 11/12 (M) Very glad I went in store to try on and not just an online purchase.

Edited by Mr.Messy
grammar / spelling
  • Like 2

On 01/08/2024 at 04:24, FLVillan said:

You just love an argument don't you....  I expressed MY feelings as Villa fan.  Not looking for an in-depth analysis of my opinion thanks... 

Yep I guess I can't resist when I think people are spouting nonsense.

Edited by El Segundo

Can confirm the new shirts shouldn’t look drenched after two minutes like the castore ones. 
I’ve been sweating my wotsits off all day with a covid fever and the shirt still looks good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is the home kit slim fit or regular, says regular online but all other adidas kits are slim fit

The shirt that is £80 is normal fit, I can't comment on the pro shirt

14 hours ago, Rolta said:

Yeah I can't get behind this and judge you harshly from behind my keyboard! 😁

But yes of course each to their own. 

It just seems so at odds with being somewhere else to me. If there were some Spanish people decked out in Real Madrid shirts (🤮) walking around where I now live in the Uk, I'd judge them just as harshly. I feel as if there's a clash between being kind of self-consciously asserting oneself and really being present in the foreign land where the person is visiting.

It does seem like showing off. And overly proud. I mean – everyone is a bit proud of where they're from. It's almost a human trait. But adults doing it, still. Hmmmmm. When abroad? 

It's in the same realm as sticking flags outside windows for me. 

Out of interest, where is it acceptable for people to dress whatever way they like? In your book.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anything11 said:

I have the UCL badges and no shirt haha

Medium Pro Jersey to @Anything11, here we go!

Deal in place for €130 fee to AVFC plus €13m for UCL patch add-ons to Subside Sports LTD. 

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Is the home kit slim fit or regular, says regular online but all other adidas kits are slim fit

Having held them up together the pro is very expensive. The sizes are matching and the pro shirt is slightly slimmer. Unless you have a gut then I would go for the same size as regular shirt

• Thanks 1

On 01/08/2024 at 04:39, grobs said:

When does the away kit release? 

Well, the first game of the season is an away game, and that’s two weeks away… so pretty bloody soon one would assume!? Unless it’s debut and release is that game?

6 hours ago, est1874 said:

Out of interest, where is it acceptable for people to dress whatever way they like? In your book.

Ha yeah well apologies. 

9 hours ago, Ben said:

My son and I were at Villa Park yesterday and the two shirts have a different fit. The regular 'large' shirt is definitely less fitted and looked quite baggy from below the chest down on my son who has wide shoulders and a slim waist.  The 'pro' or 'authentic' as it's labelled in the temporary club shop, is more fitted (but still has good space in it) and really suits a toned body. The 'mesh' lower side panels add to the slimmer fit.

My own opinion is that if you're a normal non athletic build the 'regular' shirt is a good looking buy. If you're looking to make a bit more of an athletic statement then the expensive 'pro' is the shirt for you.

Disclaimer: This is the opinion of a 75 year old codger, lol. 

We also bought two complete children's kits and a goalkeepers shirt, with champions league badges and the names. Watkins, Konsa and of course Martinez. The new lettering for the names looks great. 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â