Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

7 hours ago, 5-1 said:

So the twitter AVFC Store account is only for Online orders. I think it may still be with fanatics as the phone number is. No idea why thats the case. I asked in the shop last week if they had a phone number but they said they don't for the Holte store. When they are in the new shop they will have a number. So basically you can't speak to the shop at the moment. 

Cheers thanks. I thought it might be the case.  I received a Fanatics survey request yesterday only, so will just have to pop back down in a week or so.  

15 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Cheers thanks. I thought it might be the case.  I received a Fanatics survey request yesterday only, so will just have to pop back down in a week or so.  

I was at the shop today and they had UCL patches back in stock if that helps and also have all the cup printing back in 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 5-1 said:

I was at the shop today and they had UCL patches back in stock if that helps and also have all the cup printing back in 

Brilliant, cheers for confirming mate 👍

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

A weekend visit to finish the shirt then

All part of the club strategy to have people come to the store more often and maybe pick up an additional product while they are there? :detect:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Brilliant idea. Im gonna just buy a bunch of them off ebay and start slapping them over all my clothes. Walking into work with an official UCL suit jacket on is gonna be such a vibe

Just carry a bunch of the UCL patches around with you. Whenever you meet an annoying Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea or Bham City fan,  throw a UCL patch on their head to shut them up.

For bonus points play the UCL theme tune at the same time.

Edited by ender4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, welshvillan said:

TWO QUESTIONS.

Am I too old at 36 to wear a football shirt?

Do I add the champions league patches to the shirt myself? 

Add the patches onto yourself, then you don't have to worry about being too old for the shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, welshvillan said:

TWO QUESTIONS.

Am I too old at 36 to wear a football shirt?

Do I add the champions league patches to the shirt myself? 

NO, you are never too old to wear a football shirt. Just don't wear it everywhere like to work or a party or a nice restaurant.

Also yes you are too old to wear it with the Villa shorts and Villa socks, unless you are playing football at the time.

For £8 just get the shop to add the CL patch for you.  Less faff.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

NO, you are never too old to wear a football shirt. Just don't wear it everywhere like to work or a party or a nice restaurant.

Also yes you are too old to wear it with the Villa shorts and Villa socks, unless you are playing football at the time.

For £8 just get the shop to add the CL patch for you.  Less faff.

Or on holiday. It comes across as weirdly attention seeking. (Having lived in Spain this is a bit of a pet hate of mine I admit! Nobody cares that you really like your football team, and do you really have no other clothes?)

Obvs not aimed at you ender! 

Edited by Rolta

4 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Or on holiday. It comes across as weirdly attention seeking. (Having lived in Spain this is a bit of a pet hate of mine I admit! Nobody cares that you really like your football team, and do you really have no other clothes?)

Nah not having that! Off to Spain next week, will be wearing mine with pride!  Especially with the CL patch on my sleeve. If I have to walk round Tamworth seeing nob heads in PSG and Barca shirts, then you miserable gits can put up with me in the Claret and Blue when I'm on me jollies😀

And I'm older than the person asking the original question

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I think it's fine on holiday, especially on the day when Villa are playing. It's fun to watch the Villa game on TV surrounded by random fans of other teams.

A couple of years ago we were playing Everton whilst i was on holiday, i turned up to the communal TV in my Villa top, there was also another Villa fan there in his top, and 2 Everton fans in their tops. We had great fun and banter watching the match together.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think it's fine on holiday, especially on the day when Villa are playing. It's fun to watch the Villa game on TV surrounded by random fans of other teams.

A couple of years ago we were playing Everton whilst i was on holiday, i turned up to the communal TV in my Villa top, there was also another Villa fan there in his top, and 2 Everton fans in their tops. We had great fun and banter watching the match together.

Wasn't coralejo in fuertaventura was it? Basically exactly what happened to me😀

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

It's an easy way to start a conversation that's why I wear mine.  Travelling round the world on my own in the past it was great for talking and meeting strangers.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â