Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

21 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Heck deserves credit for knowing his limits. Sometimes it takes the biggest of men to step back and delegate. I suspect Heck is a master delegater

Heck is a master *something* alright! He also has no limits and you sir are a co*ksu*ker for suggesting he does.

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Haha 1

Archive link to a good article on The Athletic regarding how the video came together

https://archive.ph/l6CLb

Villa used to play Black Sabbath’s Paranoid as their walk-out music and that’s why we used it,” says Charlie Parker, creative director at Homeground, the creative agency Adidas entrusted with launching Aston Villa’s new home kit.

“Nowadays, the song is Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. We reached out to Sabbath’s team and said we would like to use Paranoid and they said, ‘If you’re going use it, we would really like to be in it.’

“It was amazing. I went to Hollywood to see Ozzy and he was great. He is not as big a Villa fan as Geezer Butler but he was saying how he used to live closer to the stadium than Geezer. He was talking about how he used to get paid to wash people’s cars outside of Villa Park as a teenager.

“Deep down, I think Ozzy was doing it because he knew how much it would mean to Geezer. He told this amazing story about Sharon Osbourne’s dad being the manager of the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO). Geezer walked in one day and Ozzy was playing an ELO vinyl. Geezer went mental and said, ‘You can’t play that because they’re Blue Noses, Birmingham fans’.”

22 hours ago, Pongo's Socks said:

Just got mine and my two lads shirts delivered. Lovely shade of claret, nice fit (mines a medium, which is what I usually have), but I'm sorry, I know this has been done to death, the badge looks absolutely shite! It looks like it belongs on a knock-off shirt you get in Spain. It is so, so bad, I genuinely cannot believe it got signed off. Seriously.

Don't say the B word!!!

• Haha 1

Anyone else facing delivery delays in the UK? Getting emails saying order is delayed but no timeline or reason - just a standard male L size, no customisation. 

15 minutes ago, Amed said:

Anyone else facing delivery delays in the UK? Getting emails saying order is delayed but no timeline or reason - just a standard male L size, no customisation. 

Someone in the last few pages mentioned their shipment being delayed. 

Just got this from online help - ‘So upon checking and reviewing of your order, I have check that it is still being process in our warehouse and based on our inventory provided by the warehouse, I have found that due to a little bit of backlogs on our ends because of the demand of the item, I have check that all orders for this item are now scheduled to be dispatch or ship out from our warehouse on the 2nd of August, 2024 and it will then be sorted out in the customs of your country before we can completely deliver it to your order a few days after it was dispatch from our warehouse.’

10 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Seems they’re running short of full stops and paragraphs as well as home shirts. 

And general ability to spell.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Amed said:

Just got this from online help - ‘So upon checking and reviewing of your order, I have check that it is still being process in our warehouse and based on our inventory provided by the warehouse, I have found that due to a little bit of backlogs on our ends because of the demand of the item, I have check that all orders for this item are now scheduled to be dispatch or ship out from our warehouse on the 2nd of August, 2024 and it will then be sorted out in the customs of your country before we can completely deliver it to your order a few days after it was dispatch from our warehouse.’

Mine is delayed also.

Looks like they oversold the online orders and are waiting for stock.

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

Mine is delayed also.

Looks like they oversold the online orders and are waiting for stock.

I'm popping the bottles the day we are finally done with Fanatics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick question re the new kit/extra sleeve patches etc. Is there a way of contacting the club/club shop to find out if the Champions League & Foundation patches are back in stock? 

My son’s shirt needs the foundation patch put on for free by the club as already paid for but we don’t want to have to make a wasted journey as it’s an hour away. Or will they put something out on the official site once back in stock?

9 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Just a quick question re the new kit/extra sleeve patches etc. Is there a way of contacting the club/club shop to find out if the Champions League & Foundation patches are back in stock? 

My son’s shirt needs the foundation patch put on for free by the club as already paid for but we don’t want to have to make a wasted journey as it’s an hour away. Or will they put something out on the official site once back in stock?

Just call the shop. Easiest and quickest way to get an answer

26 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Just call the shop. Easiest and quickest way to get an answer

I couldn’t seem to find a direct number? It appears to be a general Fanatics number.

Edit - I’ve found an email address which I hope gets to someone, so hopefully that works 👍

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

I couldn’t seem to find a direct number? It appears to be a general Fanatics number.

Edit - I’ve found an email address which I hope gets to someone, so hopefully that works 👍

The AVFCStore twitter account is really useful usually. Just had a look and noticed they have a contact number on their bio -  0330 053 6010

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

The AVFCStore twitter account is really useful usually. Just had a look and noticed they have a contact number on their bio -  0330 053 6010

Thank you for this.  I sent an email earlier and had a really quick response from a William at the Villa Online Store to say that he couldn’t find them on the website, so was unable to confirm 🤦‍♂️

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Baby Kits are now on the website if anyone is interested (I was ha!)

Would be a tight squeeze, but worth a try, maybe.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â