Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

5 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The Adidas flagship store in NYC still has no Villa gear. Color me disappointed.

There's apparently a meet and greet at a JD Sports in NYC later this week. I'd wager it'll be there.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

There‘s a meet and great!?spacer.png

No, not a meet and great, a meet and greet.

Maatsen, Rogers, and Jacob at the Times Square JD (1466 Broadway), Thursday at 4:30 eastern.

• Haha 1

I really want to get a shirt for the champions league season but I refuse to buy a shirt with that badge, awakens something irrational in me. It's a shame because I think the design team have nailed it with the shirt and the quality feels so much better now with Adidas.

Based on some of the third kits released so far by Adidas and the throwback badges they've had, got my fingers crossed for something similar. 

27 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

No, not a meet and great, a meet and greet.

Maatsen, Rogers, and Jacob at the Times Square JD (1466 Broadway), Thursday at 4:30 eastern.

Oh wow. That’s greet news. I know where I’ll be Thursday afternoon!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

We really need the away now please Villa 

Is the black keeper shirt available yet?

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It looks decent in all monos ive seen.

It shows to me the actual design isnt the biggest issue its the colouring

Always has been, and that is what has been the root cause of the long term complaints, discontent etc.

After two (faux?) “badge redesign processes” and/or (faux) fan consultations… we’re right back to the same problem and it’s kind of maddening, foolish, stupid and even shocking.

It’s the main, arguably only, problem that needed solving but we are back to it and stuck with it.

In that sense, I think the complaints and criticisms are more than justified and don’t warrant being mocked… but we have all just had to accept defeat.

And now, there is no doubt that it spoils what is a well designed and aesthetically pleasing shirt. We really should’ve ended up with something much better with the time taken and the fact that we are now celebrating our 150th anniversary.

Disappointing, stuck with Mr. Blobby and the frigging drop shadow now too.

Oh well, it is what it is. Can only ignore it now.

Should have known this was made by Homegrown. 

Seems like Homegrown has the UK Adidas Football video/ad deal. They’ve made some great video for Arse and Manure too. It’s great that we’re getting the same service 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Anything11 said:

Received two emails saying my shirt is delayed. I ordered within the first few hours too.

Same, also in Aus.

I order a plain kids kit and then an Adult Large with the CL badge and Watkins name and number. I'm guessing it might be the CL badge or name and number that has delayed it for us, but hard to be sure.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â