Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

27 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The Adidas flagship store in NYC still has no Villa gear. Color me disappointed.

Was hoping i could start getting villa tops in JD now as i havent seen villa tops in shops here since the ellis days. But sadly nothing. Im hoping central london might have some. Ill go weekend and report my findings 

• Thanks 1

I think the JD sports in the UK have probably already sold out the limited amount they had. I've looked a couple of times on the Adidas and JD sports sites here in Canada, and nothing. I'm not expecting anything for a while at least.

• Like 1

I wonder when we'll get the away shirt?

I think it would have been nice to time it for the opening of the club store - but that looks a long ways away looking at the way that work is going there - hopefully won't be more than a week - we're wearing it in 16 days.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder when we'll get the away shirt?

I think it would have been nice to time it for the opening of the club store - but that looks a long ways away looking at the way that work is going there - hopefully won't be more than a week - we're wearing it in 16 days.

I cannot believe they havent revealed the away kits or any of the training gear. Its so poor.

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are those numbers and letters our choice?

Do we know what the coming season's Premier League typeface of choice is?

When I was there on Tuesday I was told it was called the cup font. 

The PL font was just regular straight numbers. They said you can only have player names in the cup font and anything you like in PL font

Edited by TDR V2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are those numbers and letters our choice?

Do we know what the coming season's Premier League typeface of choice is?

The name seems to be our new official typeface, that the club is using absolutely everywhere even when it doesn't fit.

On 27/07/2024 at 20:52, villan-scott said:

Arrived in St Ives today for a holiday. Already seen 4 new Villa shirts and a couple of old ones too. Love to see it! We haven’t worn ours… yet! 🤩

Donned the new shirts around St Ives this evening. Lots of positive comments. About 6 or 7 up the Villas and a couple of conversations with other Villa fans about the shirt. It’s a winner. And we are massive. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The badge looks decent in black and white though.

It looks decent in all monos ive seen.

It shows to me the actual design isnt the biggest issue its the colouring

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

It looks decent in all monos ive seen.

It shows to me the actual design isnt the biggest issue its the colouring

Aye, that is the drum a lot of us been banging. Like the 1957 crest, Stick a gold border on it and a claret lion. Job done!

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I cannot believe they havent revealed the away kits or any of the training gear. Its so poor.

We signed the deal with them months after the other teams. It's been made clear that when you do that your at the back of the queue, so it really shouldn't be a surprise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We signed the deal with them months after the other teams. It's been made clear that when you do that your at the back of the queue, so it really shouldn't be a surprise.

Didnt know that thanks hank. Is this just for this season? I hope its not like this every season. It would be pretty lame if it was

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â