Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

On 24/07/2024 at 11:38, allani said:

It will be interesting to see how much traction it made outside the UK 

Heavy Metal is huge in many Latin American countries, and the video went viral there as well. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Was at Birmingham airport yesterday and JD had a decent amount of Villa shirts next to the usual big names.  Really pleasing to finally see Villa shirts next to the elite clubs on the shelf.

Saw it at Gatwick today, they only had one adult-size shirt left.  It does look a nice shirt and I know it's been said loads but the badge really is awful.  I'm not someone who gives that much of a shit about the badge either but close up it looks so amateurish.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Saw it at Gatwick today, they only had one adult-size shirt left.  It does look a nice shirt and I know it's been said loads but the badge really is awful.  I'm not someone who gives that much of a shit about the badge either but close up it looks so amateurish.

Nice to hear other airports have them on sale. It all helps but agree re the badge as well. It is what it is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Arrived in St Ives today for a holiday. Already seen 4 new Villa shirts and a couple of old ones too. Love to see it! We haven’t worn ours… yet! 🤩

Must admit I do like to see a Villa shirt or two on our travels. My lad had a compliment off a Coventry fan at the airport yesterday. His Rogers 27 on the back and with his Champions League badge on display, he did look good to be fair.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I wasn't going to bother for £80 but saw it tax free in Stansted airport, pride of place between Chelsea and Barcelona and couldn't resist

Are you serious? I've been Stanstead so many times ive lost count and never seen it there! Typical this year im flying from heathrow

Mine has cleared customs and stopped, maybe it's in the duty free at the airport bringing me a carton of Marlboros and some cologne.

For now, we wear the DHGate Watkins England kit

23 hours ago, mrchnry said:

How's the sizing. I'm a small large in tops. Will that be OK? 

Don't understand the confusion over this. Sizes are between measurements and different brand have different measurements. A medium t shirt from h&m would be a large in Fred Perry. 

20503947_1306765166088602_540388585_n.jpg

• Haha 3

On 24/07/2024 at 16:38, allani said:

It will be interesting to see how much traction it made outside the UK (you need to know a fair bit about Villa to really appreciate just how brilliant the video and the concept behind it are) but I think it's a damn good video even if you don't get all the Villa references / in jokes. 

Doing well here in Ireland. The launch video was posted in two of my WhatsApp groups. Now they might have been posted because I am a Villa fan but can't recall that happening before in those groups. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Doing well here in Ireland. The launch video was posted in two of my WhatsApp groups. Now they might have been posted because I am a Villa fan but can't recall that happening before in those groups. 

How are we doing over in Ireland generally?  We used to be one of the most popular English teams there due in part to having a lot of Irish players at the club in the 90s and 2000s.  But we've not had as many in recent years.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, allani said:

How are we doing over in Ireland generally?  We used to be one of the most popular English teams there due in part to having a lot of Irish players at the club in the 90s and 2000s.  But we've not had as many in recent years.

There would be a good few fans of my vintage (45-35) for that reason. There was a nice write up in one of the papers during the spring (it may have been the Examiner) about how it was finally looking like we were back in the big time and that there are still many Villa fans in Ireland of a certain age.

The Ryanair and Aer Lingus flights to Birmingham on weekends when Villa are at home are always packed with Villa fans but I would say the 2010s definitely were barren, here, in terms of us adding fans. Hopefully that changes now (if we went in for Ferguson from Brighton that would definitely help us!)

Edit, found the article: https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport-columnists/arid-41386384.html

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Er.. hopefully get an explanation from Adidas about this one. Don't need the women's team having to play in this again

Must’ve dumped water on himself because everyone else’s kit seemed fine. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â