Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 hour ago, Giro said:

I’ve just received mine and the foundation badge under the champs league ball is upside down, fuming 

Just been down the villa but they can’t do anything. Shocking 

F07A0541-EE69-42C6-AA14-3AAD826AE6E9.webp

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Pro Shirt size Small is tiny I like my tight fitting shirts but this is like a kids size 😜 

How small are we talking? I have last year’s pro away as a medium and that was too big - ordered the small this time and sounds like I might regret it!

Just now, crimski said:

How small are we talking? I have last year’s pro away as a medium and that was too big - ordered the small this time and sounds like I might regret it!

Talking like trying to get into a 14 year old shirt.

Castore pro was massive.

2 hours ago, crimski said:

I can't speak for the pro version, but I have the normal version in small. I normally wear medium in t shirts, but ordered small as I'm used to football shirts coming up a big baggier. It's a nice fit, slightly more snug around the shoulders but not uncomfortably so. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Did someone post what the away kit supposedly looks like?

Yeah

all white, with Villa blue Adidas stripes 

the 3rd, Scottish blue, with horizontal white pin stripes and white (or silver) adidas lines

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Giro said:

Ok so spoke to fanatics who do the online stuff

fair play to them, there sending me out a replacement free of charge. Asked if I need to send it back asap, she was like nah send it back when your ready 

anyone want a discounted villa shirt with a badge upside down 😉

It'll be worth a fortune, that's the sort of shite folk collect...

They got an Xmas order of mine wrong, did a refund, sent out correct replacement and told me to keep the original

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â