Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Ooooofff!!!!

was it an online buy?

Yeah never doing that again 

2 minutes ago, Giro said:

And now I can’t return it because it’s personalised goods, wtf 

That’s terrible, they’ve got to have that back, surely?

Called the club they said they go back down to the villa and demand to speak to a manager lol shambles 

25 minutes ago, Giro said:

And now I can’t return it because it’s personalised goods, wtf 

was going to say but wasnt sure...

the terms and conditions when you put a name on it mean you cant send it back because its customised, no returns, it states it on the website, but surely they make an exception for **** ups

its not like you got it in the wrong size and its your own fault

Just now, villa4europe said:

was going to say but wasnt sure...

the terms and conditions when you put a name on it mean you cant send it back because its customised, no returns, it states it on the website, but surely they make an exception for **** ups

its not like you got it in the wrong size and its your own fault

Exactly the bellends, currently googling on how to remove the badge now lol 

whats pissed me off is that I’ve gone down the villa spoke to someone who knew full well I couldn’t return it because it’s personalised 

Do not remove the badge. Return the faulty item to the shop and politely insist on an exchange for a non-faulty version.

If they refuse, papers would be very happy to hear.

Just got back from shopping in my local town Bury st Edmunds, that hot bed of arch rivalry between Norwich and Ipswich.

Popped into JD Sports not a single footy shirt let alone a Villa one.....................Heck out !!!!

3 minutes ago, Giro said:

Ok so spoke to fanatics who do the online stuff

fair play to them, there sending me out a replacement free of charge. Asked if I need to send it back asap, she was like nah send it back when your ready 

anyone want a discounted villa shirt with a badge upside down 😉

That's better ! 

20 minutes ago, Enda said:

Do not remove the badge. Return the faulty item to the shop and politely insist on an exchange for a non-faulty version.

If they refuse, papers would be very happy to hear.

I think anything bought online can only be returned via post.  Which is pretty crap as have to pay for return postage.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I always get stuff online and have never had a problem, but in store for me going forward. 

drove down twice to villa after being given wrong information, thankfully I don’t live far. The store manager was useless but I get his hands were tied  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â