Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 hour ago, MarkLillis said:

I’ve been into JD at MerryHill which is very much Dingle country.

The rack where the Wolves shirts were hanging is now full of Villa shirts.

Nice!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My new home top complete with the UCL patch gets here in the morning I believe! So excited to wear it, it's a great shirt and I will wear it with pride.  Well done on this one Adidas, I'm glad they seem to be putting in a great bit of effort with us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

That is one impressive collection! I love the LDV vans one with the stripes, and those colours, is that 1995? Or 97? The Dafabet looks good as well.

Yeah the LDV stripe one is one of my favourites too. I hope they do more of these

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

GTWpj57XcAA8iS2?format=jpg&name=medium

so which one is the correct colours? 

Looking at that makes me sad, I owned 13 of them 

Don't have any of them anymore - last one I had was the pro version of the kappa one in the middle front, beautiful shirt, almost underrated cos of kappa, one wash too many killed it

Id love to know if the Muller shirt I had in 94 as a 10 year old boy would still fit me now as a 40 year old 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

GTWpj57XcAA8iS2?format=jpg&name=medium

Some of those shirts actually make me shudder. Not because they're horrific, but because of how bad we were during some of those seasons.

The Macron ones in particularly really make me wince (even if we played okay from time to time) because they were a part of our downfall and, ultimately, made the kit we were relegated in.

Imagine showing our fans our beautiful new Adidas kit with a Champions League badge after having just experienced this:

I was relegated with Aston Villa, the manager was dreadful and we had no  chance' - Birmingham Live

Once again, I am eternally grateful for Nassef, Wes and Unai 👑

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Rumours the 3rd kit is navy with white pin stripes and shoulder stripes are a metallic silver. Sounds really nice

What colours the 2nd/away kit supposed to be ?

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Interestingly the Acorns kit and the Luke kit are 2 of my all time favourites and both jump out in the pic. Both have a darker, deeper claret similar to this season. I also love this seasons - subconsciously I obviously prefer the deeper shade of claret! 

I think it's the lighting because I own the 2 Acorns kits, and while the 2010 one is one of my all time favourites, they're both basically red. Like Liverpool red almost.

1 hour ago, Dillon66 said:

What colours the 2nd/away kit supposed to be ?

I have no idea unfortunately thats all i have read on social media from someone that says has seen 3rd kit

Im hoping its black and gold from the easter eggs in the video release of the badge

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m assuming, today or tomorrow is everyone’s Villa package day…

keen to see some of you guys review your kits 

I’ve just received mine and the foundation badge under the champs league ball is upside down, fuming 

Just been down the villa but they can’t do anything. Shocking 

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2024 at 16:33, mark359 said:

My friends dad got to feature in this. He does a bit of background acting but when he turn up they decided to feature him! He said Emi was a quality bloke
6b5010b2-6b7b-4acb-a2e7-2cb81cfb69f8.thumb.jpeg.4dc7e4d32cd14c51a48f0ca4cb7be7f7.jpeg

Podcast about him featuring in the video here if anyone is interested: 

1 minute ago, Giro said:

I’ve just received mine and the foundation badge under the champs league ball is upside down, fuming 

Ooooofff!!!!

was it an online buy?

1 minute ago, Giro said:

"They can't do anything"

A refund first of all is what you're entitled to. They can't put something on upside down FFS.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â