Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

19 minutes ago, crimski said:

Why did I read this to the tune of “We didn’t start the fire”

Because why not.

13 minutes ago, choffer said:

First time in years that I've treated myself to a new shirt. I normally wait until they're in the sales. That's what the VT enthusiasm for this shirt has done to me. 

Same as me dude, I normally buy in Jan or March! 

I’ve got a few adidas pro shirts: one is 11 years old, I’ve worn it dozens of times, chucked in the washer, hang dry, no issues. 

Michael Jordan wore a new pair of Nikes every game, just because a pro follows a routine doesn’t mean the equipment can’t handle much more. It ain’t made of bog roll. 

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I have no idea what this is, but I like 

Goalie shirt a lad has had some made.  Also home and away retro adidas.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Sold

I know they are nice can put you in touch if you are interested.   Does all the old kits too I have bought Le Coq and  Hummel ones good quality.

Just DM me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Tracey Island, Raleigh Chopper, Evil Knieval stunt motorbike set, Millennium Falcon, Cabbage Patch Dolls, Optimus Prime, Rollerblades, Tamagochi, errrrr....PS5, and now the 2024/25 Aston Villa home shirt. The must-have, hottest-selling stuff throughout history.

I once went round a museum that had 3 items which I used to own on display. The Evil Knieval stunt motorbike set was one of them.  Also a disc camera and a V2000 video recorder. Yes my dad bought the video format that never even made it into the 2 horse race 😂😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â