Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

I haven’t seen the kit in the flesh yet, but if the colours are how they appear on most of the pictures I’ve seen then I’m not a fan.

Looks like I’m in the minority, but the claret looks a bit too dark and I really don’t like the washed-out blue of the sleeves. It matches the badge, though, which is more important, I suppose. Personally, I prefer the claret and blue used on the old Nike shirts.

As for the overall design, it’s basic, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, and Adidas obviously had a much tighter turnaround than usual, so it’s hardly surprising.

I’ll wait for the away and third kit, methinks, but I’m glad the majority of people are happy with the home shirt.

Edited by Ginko

22 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I haven’t seen the kit in the flesh yet, but if the colours are how they appear on most of the pictures I’ve seen then I’m not a fan.

Looks like I’m in the minority, but the claret looks a bit too dark and I really don’t like the washed-out blue of the sleeves. It matches the badge, though, which is more important, I suppose. Personally, I prefer the claret and blue used on the old Nike shirts.

As for the overall design, it’s basic, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, and Adidas obviously had a much tighter turnaround than usual, so it’s hardly surprising.

I’ll wait for the away and third kit, methinks, but I’m glad the majority of people are happy with the home shirt.

Everyone's gone and spent their money on the home kit that leaves more away kits for those that haven't bought the home yet- just hope they are good 😈

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Everyone's gone and spent their money on the home kit that leaves more away kits for those that haven't bought the home yet- just hope they are good 😈

Excited to see what that 3rd kit looks like, special edition 150th anniversary celebration? Could be something special or really classy, maybe a standalone lion rather than the stupid blob badge on it too…

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Cheers. Bit pricey for a badge !

(I know some people never happy).

£4 on ebay

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Excited to see what that 3rd kit looks like, special edition 150th anniversary celebration? Could be something special or really classy, maybe a standalone lion rather than the stupid blob badge on it too…

Yep im hoping ut has something to do with our first ever away kit but "modernised"

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Hoping for exactly the same!  Especially if it's a standalone lion with trefoil logo 🔥   Did see mentions of it being Dark Blue with white pinstripes which isn't my Black and Gold dream but it'll do nicely nevertheless.

Plan to go down to the shop in the next week or so (when the rush has died down) and work out what size I am as there's still conflicting reports on the sizing and I'm generally between 2 anyway. 

Tracey Island, Raleigh Chopper, Evil Knieval stunt motorbike set, Millennium Falcon, Cabbage Patch Dolls, Optimus Prime, Rollerblades, Tamagochi, errrrr....PS5, and now the 2024/25 Aston Villa home shirt. The must-have, hottest-selling stuff throughout history.

Just splurged on the pro shirt as I’ll use it for training. Watkins and CL patch added 🤩.

The preorder option for the pro is already nearly sold out with only XS left.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Tracey Island, Raleigh Chopper, Evil Knieval stunt motorbike set, Millennium Falcon, Cabbage Patch Dolls, Optimus Prime, Rollerblades, Tamagochi, errrrr....PS5, and now the 2024/25 Aston Villa home shirt. The must-have, hottest-selling stuff throughout history.

Why did I read this to the tune of “We didn’t start the fire”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

First time in years that I've treated myself to a new shirt. I normally wait until they're in the sales. That's what the VT enthusiasm for this shirt has done to me. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â