Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

With the way sales are apparently going I was lucky to get mine when I did! Can't wait for it to arrive, straight down the local with my chest out. 🤣 Even happier considering I managed to get the UCL patch put on with my order.

I've seen some resellers asking for the world and more already, hate what they're doing.

Just imagining how many more shirts we sell if we sign Felix or a similar kind/profile of player… especially if it coincides with an away or third kit announcement. 😮 

Worldwide exposure…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I absolutely love the new kit...well done Villa and Chris Heck

I am quoting myself here but honestly,  this kit, it's weird, it feels so familiar!  Despite being brand new and with adidas who we have never worked with before. Yet, the shirt feels familiar. It is already a classic.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Sen the new kit in the window at JD sports on Chelmsley on my way back from seeing a web client. F*** me it's a thing of beauty. It's seriously the best kit released this summer be a club and I ain't even being biased saying that.

I'm waiting for them to appear in the Banbury club at £30 a pop.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I am quoting myself here but honestly,  this kit, it's weird, it feels so familiar!  Despite being brand new and with adidas who we have never worked with before. Yet, the shirt feels familiar. It is already a classic.

It just feels like the kit we have always needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Adidas have knocked this out the park 

As I've said previously ( And you know ) I've moaned about our " limitations" ( In my head ) due to our scheme and templates.

But they have executed this perfectly from so.many angles.

Some people feared Adidas may not.take.us seriously but it looks like they have given us respect here.

I usually get away or 3rd kits but this home is outstanding and a must buy if possible!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Adidas have knocked this out the park 

As I've said previously ( And you know ) I've moaned about our " limitations" ( In my head ) due to our scheme and templates.

But they have executed this perfectly from so.many angles.

Some people feared Adidas may not.take.us seriously but it looks like they have given us respect here.

I usually get away or 3rd kits but this home is outstanding and aist buy if possible!

Yeah but… just imagine what those are going to look like 😮 

Especially if we do the reveal with a flashy signing or two in them! 😆

-

I’ve also read and heard (on podcasts) that we are in the elite category and get better treatment than many/most of the clubs they provide kits for… less templates and more original designs and features. 

Excited to see what that 3rd, special edition/anniversary shirt, will look like. Maybe something really classy or elegant, with a standalone lion (rather than that stupid eyesore of a badge 😂).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

We've come a long way from this. In more ways than one:

769cced5-c3d6-49a8-bec5-baa5ec33ef53.jpg

It's funny, but I actually think our shirts during those dark years in the early 2010s were really good. I honestly think our run from 2010/11 to 2014/15 were all excellent, and the 2011/12 kit in particular is probably my favourite of all time.

Checkered-Aston-Villa-Strip-2011-12.jpg

That said, this year's looks like a certified classic.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It's funny, but I actually think our shirts during those dark years in the early 2010s were really good. I honestly think our run from 2010/11 to 2014/15 were all excellent, and the 2011/12 kit in particular is probably my favourite of all time.

Checkered-Aston-Villa-Strip-2011-12.jpg

That said, this year's looks like a certified classic.

No way man, the first Macron effort was a monstrosity. Like wtf is that collar and the fake V-neck. Also the cut is just horrendous, sleeves touching the elbows etc. It's a purple and gold tent.They definitely got better each time though. 

I agree with you though 11/12 was an all timer, particularly the away kit which is one of my favourites. Such good quality too, I must have washed it about a million times, and it still feels the same (sponsor came clean off pretty early though)

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

red training top. I know a lot of you like the green ones, but im not overly keen on these colour schemes. Much prefer traditional colours for all our gear. 

They've got 2 traditional claret and blue tops in the shop 😜

Wouldn't surprise me if that was genuinely a conversation that happened 

Scattergun the training range in 4 or 5 colour schemes to try and find something for everyone but don't have claret and blue so that the main shirt sales are higher 

To be fair with this set number of units they have to shift you could argue having a claret training top is detrimental to us 

20 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Bit of confusion over this, needs clearing up by someone representing the club/store. Bit of debate in the comments.

It doesn't really need clearing up by the club.  Villa will be the only place you can get the cup nameset.  JD Sports don't do CL patches for any club, as far as I am aware.  So if you want a cup nameset and CL patches purchase from Villa.

16 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I assume they're only putting them on shirts that are bought there and then.

If you don't succeed try and try again.  At some point you will get someone behind the till who doesn't care, and isn't a jobs worth.  Failing that you can purchase CL patches from Subside Sports or Classic Football Shirts and have them printed somewhere yourself.  Or iron them on (although I'd never do this personally).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Makes sense to me. How many times do players where the shirts ? 

Once, sometimes a shirt each half.  Pro shirts are all about being lighter and giving the players the best chance to perform at their best.  Think the opposite of last seasons shirts haha!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Once, sometimes a shirt each half.  Pro shirts are all about being lighter and giving the players the best chance to perform at their best.  Think the opposite of last seasons shirts haha!

There is the lightness to the shirt but I was also thinking if the regular shirt had ironed on adidas stripes on the shoulders they would start to peel off eventually after a few rounds with the washing machine. 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There is the lightness to the shirt but I was also thinking if the regular shirt had ironed on adidas stripes on the shoulders they would start to peel off eventually after a few rounds with the washing machine. 

Standard shirt has stitched on stripes and should be build for more everyday wear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

Standard shirt has stitched on stripes and should be build for more everyday wear.

And I think they look better too, looks more expensive than the expensive one

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â