Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 minutes ago, allani said:

After yesterday I don't think we need to worry about adidas not being keen to renew.  There aren't that many kit reveals that attract that much attention outside the sphere of the associated club.  It will be interesting to see how much traction it made outside the UK (you need to know a fair bit about Villa to really appreciate just how brilliant the video and the concept behind it are) but I think it's a damn good video even if you don't get all the Villa references / in jokes. 

On top of that - although it was frustrating for those who queued and didn't get their kits - those queues, the volume of shirts sold and effectively selling out of the first run on most platforms are all metrics that will have been noticed by adidas execs.

I think we've made some pretty good waves in the last 36 hours or so.  Great exposure for us and great for adidas too.

Absolutely this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

We've come a long way from this. In more ways than one:

769cced5-c3d6-49a8-bec5-baa5ec33ef53.jpg

I stil wear this with pride on some match days, so I can shout at the newbies you weren't there man when they complain if we finish 8th.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

The kit is on the aussie JD Sport website now. Not sure how i would go about getting champs league badge though

as mentioned earlier....ebay

just put champions league patch in the search in ebay and there's loads pop up

all you have to do is iron them on 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I stil wear this with pride on some match days, so I can shout at the newbies you weren't there man when they complain if we finish 8th.

“Where were you when we were shit?!”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

“Where were you when we were shit?!”

On the plus side that shirt cost me a fiver in the club shop at the end of the season, cos we were tragically unfashionable at the time. So swings and roundabouts.

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Fair enough. I've definitely seen it before at Villa, and at Wolves (I  know I know, it was a work thing) where they've said they won't print on shirts not bought from them. But maybe it isn't standard practise

I work for Macron in one of their sports hubs, we are always very reluctant to print on ‘external’ items due to the cost involved if there are any errors with the printing/customisation. Perhaps this is along the same lines?

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

The kit is on the aussie JD Sport website now. Not sure how i would go about getting champs league badge though

Damn, nothing on JD sports here in Canuck land. Though JD hasn't been in Canada for too long.

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

I work for Macron in one of their sports hubs, we are always very reluctant to print on ‘external’ items due to the cost involved if there are any errors with the printing/customisation. Perhaps this is along the same lines?

Yeah must be something like that

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

My McGrath, it really is a thing of beauty.

Must. Not. Make. Unnecessary. Purchase.

Do it spread the.gospel 😜 

Sen the new kit in the window at JD sports on Chelmsley on my way back from seeing a web client. F*** me it's a thing of beauty. It's seriously the best kit released this summer be a club and I ain't even being biased saying that.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â