Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

3 minutes ago, newhamvilla said:

This might have been answered already but from those who have seen them up close, what's the difference between the stadium and the match versions?

Haven’t seen them close together, 

I’ve had a previous match version and the material is a lot more stretchy, almost skin tight,

Also I think the stripes on the Match version is more of a printed on style

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, newhamvilla said:

This might have been answered already but from those who have seen them up close, what's the difference between the stadium and the match versions?

This might help

• Like 1

That sock cooker really pulled it out the bag in fairness. The consensus is that most of the fanbase love the kit, we’ve signed some major sponsorship/partner deals and probably have as much exposure in the country than we’ve ever had before. Absolutely nailed the promo video and the promo in general with the mural etc.

Our revenues are up, and his reward will be seeing the most successful kit launch / sales in the clubs history. Well done to all 👏 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, newhamvilla said:

The pro’s have a lighter waffle mesh style fabric, the standard has a thicker faux waffle style fabric  

the pro adidas stripes and logo are Heat transfer and the standard has fabric stripes and embroidered logo

the pro collar, has no elastic for the front claret part, the standard does (or look likes it does)

the pro has a chafe resistant (I assume it’s that) back of neck pad, the standard, just has the collar just go all the way round. 

the pro has more of detailed badge, particularly in the lion, the standard has a flatter badge. 

the Pro has some “Jacquard” detailing on some of the side panels, the standard doesn’t 

the pro has the “authentic” badge in the lower right of the kit, the standard doesn’t 

The pro is a slim fit, and the standard is likely to be a regular fit. 

that’s what I’ve noticed so far 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Not too much longer until Ollie breaks his goals record and we don’t need to include him in promotional campaigns again 

I don’t think that’s going to stop him! 😂

17 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Bit of confusion over this, needs clearing up by someone representing the club/store. Bit of debate in the comments.

• Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Probably dont stock shorts in JD. So slapped a scruffy pair of carbrini on the Manny Quinn

Ah of course. I notice the socks now too 😆

Just the shirt whacked on a mannequin with regular sportswear on. Silly me!

48 minutes ago, newhamvilla said:

About £30

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

That sock cooker really pulled it out the bag in fairness. The consensus is that most of the fanbase love the kit, we’ve signed some major sponsorship/partner deals and probably have as much exposure in the country than we’ve ever had before. Absolutely nailed the promo video and the promo in general with the mural etc.

Our revenues are up, and his reward will be seeing the most successful kit launch / sales in the clubs history. Well done to all 👏 

Why doesn’t he just buy a pair of these? Tight git.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â