Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

In terms of online, can you now buy the kit online from adidas and/or JD sports?

It seems that wasn't the case yesterday so maybe the Fanatics online deal is still in place?

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

In terms of online, can you now buy the kit online from adidas and/or JD sports?

It seems that wasn't the case yesterday so maybe the Fanatics online deal is still in place?

JD Sports yes, Adidas no.

• Thanks 1

I was reading about Newcastle's adidas/JD arrangement and it looks like Newcastle buy kits directly from adidas at a reduced rate, then sell them on to JD to retail - so the club get four chances to make money, one as a wholesaler to JD, two on the small licensing fee they get when Jd make a sale because it's a Newcastle shirt, three on the initial payment from JD to enter into the arrangement and four because the wider distribution gives them more chance of meeting the sales target bonuses that adidas set as part of their manufacturer deal.

I'd imagine ours is broadly the same?

4 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

What was the temperature?

Only about 26c but no wind or shade. Just standing in the sun with it reflecting off the concrete and hemmed in with others... she prob just got light headed 

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Apparently, online payments are going to Fanatics. So I’m guessing Fanatics are still running the online shop. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

The top comment is perfection. Imagine threatening Ozzy Osbourne with being blocked on Twitter :lol:

Old man with a few teeth blocks old man with false teeth

• Haha 2

Presumably Villa kits will be in Adidas stores worldwide soon if not already?

I'm in Nanjing, China now and will look as they have many large Adidas outlets around the City.

3 minutes ago, colhint said:

Had to laugh about a 50 year old family argument. One of my older brothers  put out on the brothers WhatsApp. He saw the price of the new home top. He put out .Tom do you remember when I got my first pay packet I bought us both a VIlla scarf and they were 3 bob each. Toms argument, you buggar you charged me 5 bob for that scarf.

Who the hells bob?!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Who the hells bob?!

Guess you're a young un. Pre decimilisation currency

Edited by colhint
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

He said Mcginn will like the third shirt... Tartan third shirt?

I think it was mentioned in this thread, or on twitter, that the third kit will be dark blue/royal blue. Quite possible that I could be making this up, so take it as you will.

Just now, Tubby said:

I think it was mentioned in this thread, or on twitter, that the third kit will be dark blue/royal blue. Quite possible that I could be making this up, so take it as you will.

Yeah I heard that, with pinstripes apparently.

How are all these Villa youtubers and twatterati like Ty Bracey getting to see them well before us?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah I heard that, with pinstripes apparently.

How are all these Villa youtubers and twatterati like Ty Bracey getting to see them well before us?

For the likes mate. They've got to keep those followers engaged.

*I don't get it personally, but that's society of the day innit

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

got to be a first. The Villa in the front of a shopwindow

Brave having that in the City Centre - the noses own the town no Vile allowed mate. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Brave having that in the City Centre - the noses own the town no Vile allowed mate. 

It's okay because Morgan and Rachel aren't drinking.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â