est1874

58 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Cheers I'm going to get my Dad a top for his Birthday at the weekend

So I'm back....

The shop was open until 8 but the queue was so long they had closed the queue

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We'll see, based on the leaks they've got 3 very good kits 

And we’ve got Adidas, mega CL hype, twice the exposure we’ve ever had and an incredible marketing launch. 

It’s on, it’s on like Donkey Kong. 

• Like 1

What do people wear their shirts with these days, if wearing casually? Does it still go with a pair of jeans, or are people opting for chino style shorts or what? Might treat myself to a shirt this season for the first time in 20 years 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

What do people wear their shirts with these days, if wearing casually? Does it still go with a pair of jeans, or are people opting for chino style shorts or what? Might treat myself to a shirt this season for the first time in 20 years 

Whatever you like

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Depends on the shirt 

I generally only wear Villa kits at home, the Sunday shop , gym and sports. So shorts or joggers

but I like a Wacky fun kit for gigs, festivals and partying. Nigeria and Mexican kits never let me down. Jeans 

Just now, Steero113 said:

And we’ve got Adidas, mega CL hype, twice the exposure we’ve ever had and an incredible marketing launch. 

It’s on, it’s on like Donkey Kong. 

We have 

But if the away kit and 3rd kits don't look good they won't sell

If for example we got the man utd away kit from last year or worse the zebra kit we aren't shifting them

If they give us 3 good kits we will outsell Newcastle, we'll be the 7th biggest shirt seller in the country, if they give us 3 great kits then we will surprise a lot of people maybe even get close to spurs numbers...but that's also because Nike keep giving spurs bad kits 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

You’re a a VTer, you’re thick as shit. 

but you’re not wrong, no Villa stuff there as yet. Probably a lack of supply. It’s all gone to Villa and JD sports instead

Thanks Carryonvilla. Very 👍 ✔️ 

Wonder when the training stuff will go up? Looks a lit more interesting than the actual home kit. Lovely and simple as it is. Great launch as they have done. Millions that they will sell.....it's a pretty dull shirt! Maybe the 2nd and 3rd might be more 'fun' or creative

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

This weekend I will be venturing down to the local supermarket in a villa shirt, navy blue chino shorts, white espadrilles 

Will probably be pissing it down but who cares 

• Like 1

Just now, tommytenjobs said:

Thanks Carryonvilla. Very 👍 ✔️ 

Wonder when the training stuff will go up? Looks a lit more interesting than the actual home kit. Lovely and simple as it is. Great launch as they have done. Millions that they will sell.....it's a pretty dull shirt! Maybe the 2nd and 3rd might be more 'fun' or creative

Training stuff will get drip fed out over time 

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Find it goes well with a pair of Villa blue Speedo’s Tayls.

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

IMG_2619.webp

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Like the picture above.

19 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Villa shorts  of course

Spoiler

not

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Jeans for winter (I like Levi 512 slim tapered rock cod) 
Chinos or Linen in the Summer. Gotta stay cool. Cant go wrong with Navy or Beige/Stone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

2XL, I like to play it safe and go baggy haha.

That’s a shame, was gonna list my 3xl on eBay next weekend 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â