Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

Anyone know what time the club shop is open until today?

I’m sure someone posted that it’s 8pm today only and then 6pm for the rest of the week 👍

Just now, ferguson1 said:

I’m sure someone posted that it’s 8pm today only and then 6pm for the rest of the week 👍

Cheers I'm going to get my Dad a top for his Birthday at the weekend

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Enda said:

Just for comparison on fit, this is a Medium over a white O’Neills GAA jersey. The key difference is that the GAA jersey is a Small. So you can see that the torso/chest of the Villa Medium is about 1 inch slimmer than the O’Neills Small.

Now maybe O’Neills are very generous or something, but I wouldn’t put much stock in people on Twitter saying these are generous cuts. Maybe in the XXL range.

IMG_2355.jpeg

Showoff!! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ooh, the claret is popping there.

How’s the badge?

The claret is very dark. I include last year’s training kit (which is dark itself) and the classic Müller shirt for comparison.

Badge is high quality material and sewn on. I have a plethora of comments on the drop shadow but that’s for another day.

IMG_2359.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Couldn't resist it. Even better getting 10% off duty free... in case anyone is planning to go through in the next few weeks and save themselves a bit of money at the government's expense. 

Balls, I’m flying on Friday but I’ve already ordered mine. Damn! Ah well, I didn’t want to risk missing out on my size so glad I got it.

I saw a thing that said Newcastle bought 330,000 units from adidas, I wonder how many we bought? Similar you would have thought.

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

You think, but we not a prize asset yet. Man U, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Munich, juve, and others are above us in the pecking order 

Most of them yeah but dong see why newcastle would be

29 minutes ago, Enda said:

The claret is very dark. I include last year’s training kit (which is dark itself) and the classic Müller shirt for comparison.

Badge is high quality material and sewn on. I have a plethora of comments on the drop shadow but that’s for another day.

IMG_2359.jpeg

Thank you 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I find it funny that for years and years people moaned that the claret was too purple and pinky and should be darker. 

And when we finally get a shirt that’s a darker shade people moan about that. 

It really shows that there is no “right” shade of claret. We all have different opinions as to what it should be. 

It’s why, like it or not, I hope the club make this shade our shade. Stick with it for years, make sure the claret everywhere else matches. Give us an actual colour that people will know to be our shade of claret 

I think it also shows that people love to moan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just imagine how much Heck is going to brag about this in his next video interview 😂

Am I imaging it or did he say last week that they'd delayed the release of the kit cos the initial interest in it was low?

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Am I imaging it or did he say last week that they'd delayed the release of the kit cos the initial interest in it was low?

Hmm… not sure about that mate.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

You think, but we not a prize asset yet. Man U, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Munich, juve, and others are above us in the pecking order 

We’re selling more shirts this season than Newcastle. 

45 minutes ago, Enda said:

IMG_2359.jpeg

Omg, the Muller shirt. 🥰🥰🥰

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â