Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

52 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Why is John sucking his belly in? Top right.

Cheps

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Almost 3 million views on Twitter alone for the home kit launch. 

If i've watched it 10 times does it count as 10 views or only counts me once?

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

If i've watched it 10 times does it count as 10 views or only counts me once?

Judging by Elon’s tweaks I imagine now it’s much more inclined by clicks. I’ve probably watched it 20 times today. 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

Just a quick comparison of how wildly inconsistent the claret has been - I hope with Adidas moving forward we keep the consistency because it’s beautiful. 

Where does this fit? 

image.png.0eb2b441e78e8b7b931a4e5137ba6c01.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CroVillan said:

Something tells me we’re going to have no issue in reaching our said quota to activate our bonus with Adidas. 
Heckmiesta is playing a wonderful hand in marketing and whipping the supporters into a frenzy. Bastard is drip feeding us with launch dates months apart and most of can’t get enough, I’m like inject me with this Villan serum I want more. 

I have had relatives, friends and workmates message and send me the launch video that many times that it’s getting annoying (not really) telling me that it’s a cracking launch vid.

i will say one thing with the added exposure and our tops becoming more readily available we’re going to lure in so many more potential fence sitting fans and convert them. I became a huge Miami Dolphins, SS Lazio and San Antonio spurs  fan many years ago by being bought a jacket or top when I was a lad, always stuck with me and never looked at any other side in said code. We are on the right track, well done Me Heck and all involved.

Yeah I suspect the guys at adidas are nodding appreciatively this afternoon that one of their new boys have absolutely hammered this kit launch for a home run.  Not just the queues to buy it and selling out on-line.  But the SM content has been amazing.  The release video was genius.  But most importantly it seems to be gaining real traction outside of the Villasphere and is being talked about across SM and the mainstream media in pretty glowing terms.  That is going to have made waves within adidas for sure - their company is getting a hell of a lot of "free" exposure / advertising today.

• Like 1

Myy mate has been down villa park and waited 3 hours. Got the kit and they ran out of champs league badges, annoying  

Am I being thick.....I wanted to buy some ofnthe training kit seem on recent social media....but can't find anything on Adidas website. We're not yet even linked club. No shirts for sake on their website either.....or I am being thick....help me.....

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Judging by Elon’s tweaks I imagine now it’s much more inclined by clicks. I’ve probably watched it 20 times today. 

In fairness.

There are many BASICS we seem to have neglected online etc over a number of years, for a club as big as ours.

Some of these things aren't difficult to do at all with anyone worth their salt these days

Good to see us finally moving with the times though.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Giro said:

Myy mate has been down villa park and waited 3 hours. Got the kit and they ran out of champs league badges, annoying  

Forgot to add the CL badge when ordering online this morning. Emotional damage. Will the club shop add it or only for new shirts?

5 minutes ago, birdman said:

Forgot to add the CL badge when ordering online this morning. Emotional damage. Will the club shop add it or only for new shirts?

Draw it on with a permanent marker.

1 hour ago, CroVillan said:

Something tells me we’re going to have no issue in reaching our said quota to activate our bonus with Adidas. 

If we smash it out of the park this year, it might actually make it harder to achieve the bonus next year though!  How many people will buy a kit both years with the same kit manufacturer and same sponsor?

19 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

Am I being thick.....I wanted to buy some ofnthe training kit seem on recent social media....but can't find anything on Adidas website. We're not yet even linked club. No shirts for sake on their website either.....or I am being thick....help me.....

You’re a a VTer, you’re thick as shit. 

but you’re not wrong, no Villa stuff there as yet. Probably a lack of supply. It’s all gone to Villa and JD sports instead

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â