Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

I went to Villa Park earlier, 3-4 hours queue to get in the store. Forget that. I drove to the Fort and got one at JD instead.

Where were all these people when by band played at the kit launch in 2013!!!?

Is it same price whether you buy it in store, online or at JD?

The 76-81, 81-82, 1992-93, 95-97 kits for me are the classic villa kits. All made by either umbro or Reebok

I think the Nike kits were also good and Kappa were decent. Adidas have made a great start here.

Macron and Under Armor were poor and represent our decline in those years.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I believe so, not accounting for delivery fees or any discounts you might get. I paid £80

Something tells me we’re going to have no issue in reaching our said quota to activate our bonus with Adidas. 
Heckmiesta is playing a wonderful hand in marketing and whipping the supporters into a frenzy. Bastard is drip feeding us with launch dates months apart and most of can’t get enough, I’m like inject me with this Villan serum I want more. 

I have had relatives, friends and workmates message and send me the launch video that many times that it’s getting annoying (not really) telling me that it’s a cracking launch vid.

i will say one thing with the added exposure and our tops becoming more readily available we’re going to lure in so many more potential fence sitting fans and convert them. I became a huge Miami Dolphins, SS Lazio and San Antonio spurs  fan many years ago by being bought a jacket or top when I was a lad, always stuck with me and never looked at any other side in said code. We are on the right track, well done Me Heck and all involved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I used the store on the OS (using the birthday 10 discount code) and paid £85.14 for the shirt, UCL badge and postage.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just a quick comparison of how wildly inconsistent the claret has been - I hope with Adidas moving forward we keep the consistency because it’s beautiful. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

Just a quick comparison of how wildly inconsistent the claret has been - I hope with Adidas moving forward we keep the consistency because it’s beautiful. 

Why is John sucking his belly in? Top right.

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

I’m going put a little caveat to this, all these photos taken under different lighting conditions with different white balances

our best bet to getting a uniform photo, is finding a press photographer that covers Villa matches, and get all his night shots at Villa park from each season 

same lighting, same camera/brand, same camera settings 

or get a collector to get the kits all together in one picture 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m going put a little caveat to this, all these photos taken under different lighting conditions with different white balances

our best bet to getting a uniform photo, is finding a press photographer that covers Villa matches, and get all his night shots at Villa park from each season 

same lighting, same camera/brand, same camera settings 

or get a collector to get them all together in one picture 

The lighting is certainly an issue but I guess from a simple glance it can give a different comparison. It would be great for a collector to put them all together for sure, I agree 

• Like 1

Gonna give credit where credit is due; that Adidas effort is far, far better than anything I thought they would be giving us, far better than all the leaks and bearing in mind some of the dross they've churned out for other teams this season, a very pleasant surprise.

The muted colour scheme is a vast improvement, having a single line, more-text-than-logo all white sponsor is always the optimal option and the embellishments around the collar aren't too busy.

Which... just makes that **** badge all the more galling.  As the handy photos on this very thread clearly show, an absolutely retrograde step and I don't know how to convince anyone who can't clearly see that from this:

image.jpeg.34c103a79198fcd13ed5532abff3f2e6.jpeg

Other notes; would have liked to have seen flecks of claret and blue on the design of the goalie shirt template we got, would have looked better against the black colourway and given the template more of a bespoke feel as opposed to the embellishment colours they've gone with. Arm sponsor is the arm sponsor, it's a sad reality you've got to swallow and can't really do anything about, unless the company was happy to monochrome their logo to a matching claret maybe.

Also absolute lulz at the pricing, but again that's just reality of football today.

9/10 template dragged down to a 6/10 with that badge.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 3

Just now, GarethRDR said:

Gonna give credit where credit is due; that Adidas effort is far, far better than anything I thought they would be giving us, far better than all the leaks and bearing in mind some of the dross they've churned out for other teams this season and as such a very, very pleasant surprise. The muted colour scheme is a vast improvement, having a single line, more-text-than-logo all white sponsor is always the optimal option and the embellishments around the collar aren't too busy.

Which... just makes that **** badge all the more galling.  As the handy photos on this very page clearly show, an absolutely retrograde step and I don't know how to convince anyone who can't clearly see that from this:

image.jpeg.34c103a79198fcd13ed5532abff3f2e6.jpeg

Other notes; would have liked to have seen flecks of claret and blue on the design of the goalie shirt template we got, would have looked better against the black colourway and given the template more of a bespoke feel as opposed to the embellishment colours they've gone with. Arm sponsor is the arm sponsor, it's a sad reality you've got to swallow and can't really do anything about, unless the company was happy to monochrome their logo to a matching claret maybe.

Also absolute lulz at the pricing, but again that's just reality of football today.

9/10 template dragged down to a 6/10 with that badge.

I don’t love the badge at all and it does drag it down, however, I love the rest of the shirt. I’m so intrigued to see if we get the standalone lion or something form the third kit now. That might help sandwich the blow of the re-design somewhat. We shall see. 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The lighting is certainly an issue but I guess from a simple glance it can give a different comparison. It would be great for a collector to put them all together for sure, I agree 

At least for a bit of a kit perv

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I don’t love the badge at all and it does drag it down, however, I love the rest of the shirt. I’m so intrigued to see if we get the standalone lion or something form the third kit now. That might help sandwich the blow of the re-design somewhat. We shall see. 

I honestly think it's as simple a fix as making the lion claret. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â