Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

When you order online, you get a customise option to add "Premier League Player" for £7.    What is that adding?

Thats the league patch

• Thanks 1

Hopefully will be some kids ones left when I get there about 4pm, will be asking them if the UCL patch can be added

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Hopefully will be some kids ones left when I get there about 4pm, will be asking them if the UCL patch can be added

Can't describe the feeling I got ordering the new Villa top with the bloody UCL sleeve patch! Did not feel real.

• Like 1

I tried on both Adult Small and Youth XL at JD and didn’t feel a huge difference - I am a slim 5’8 lad with decent shoulders and it didn’t feel too tight around the head or shoulder area. First time I’ve got a kit on launch in years and glad I could get away with the non sponsor version. 

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Even managed to get stock airside at bhx JD for this morning. A well organised release at the hands of Heck. There's loads I don't like about him but he's smashed the release out the park.

Couldn't resist it. Even better getting 10% off duty free... in case anyone is planning to go through in the next few weeks and save themselves a bit of money at the government's expense. 

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s why, like it or not, I hope the club make this shade our shade. Stick with it for years, make sure the claret everywhere else matches. Give us an actual colour that people will know to be our shade of claret 

Yup, it shouldn't be a matter of opinion of individual fans, it's ludicrous how many different shades we've had over the years

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I find it funny that for years and years people moaned that the claret was too purple and pinky and should be darker. 

And when we finally get a shirt that’s a darker shade people moan about that. 

It really shows that there is no “right” shade of claret. We all have different opinions as to what it should be. 

It’s why, like it or not, I hope the club make this shade our shade. Stick with it for years, make sure the claret everywhere else matches. Give us an actual colour that people will know to be our shade of claret 

Haven’t seen much moaning tbf, always going to be a few individuals (everyone has different tastes and views) but the majority seem quite happy or pleased. It’s the most positive kit launch and reception since, probably, the Luke one.

21 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Can't describe the feeling I got ordering the new Villa top with the bloody UCL sleeve patch! Did not feel real.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

After checking the OS they have uploaded pics of the queues etc and they do appear to have kids shirts with the UCL patch on

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I find it funny that for years and years people moaned that the claret was too purple and pinky and should be darker. 

And when we finally get a shirt that’s a darker shade people moan about that. 

It really shows that there is no “right” shade of claret. We all have different opinions as to what it should be. 

The claret that was used, apart from couple of deviations in the 90s and early noughties , up  to the end of the Nike contract, wasn't what I would call a darker shade. It leaned more towards the brighter side of claret, a bit more reddish.  As per 90% of the retro kits available.  Those are the colours I fell in love with in 1965.  As far as I'm concerned, that's our shade of claret, not this one, and ideally we should revert to it.  Really not sure why this Macron version of claret has taken over.     

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â