Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The construction of the badge is quite nice. It looks part heat transfer/rubber, part embroidery 

and the embroidery pattern is nice too

Hey! I thought we weren’t talking about that today!! 😂

Been on my best behaviour today! 😆

• Haha 1

It’s nice to see the general wave of positivity and excitement in and around the club… we’ve come a long way.

Boy have we had to put up with a lot of misery and dross over the years to get to this point, but we’re here now!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

😂

sorry if I’m being annoying, feeling the buzz and positivity!

( don’t use a keyboard, touchscreen is still working fine and remains responsive on my phone 😂)

Not annoying at all! I'm feeding off the excitement big time and folks sharing great Villa content from Twitter on VT means we don't have to dip into that cesspool. Thank you for your service, mate!

1 hour ago, CroVillan said:

Well guess I’ll buying multiple shirts now. 

not sure if it’s been posted already but looks like our third (alternate) top will have the trefoil and just the lion on it. Don’t care about the colour scheme as that’s already got me sold. 

so myself, 5 young men I have and the alternate top takes me to 7 jerseys haha

Where you seeing the third kit??

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Not annoying at all! I'm feeding off the excitement big time and folks sharing great Villa content from Twitter on VT means we don't have to dip into that cesspool. Thank you for your service, mate!

😊

It’s great isn’t it? Good times… 

-

Btw, how annoying is it that there is such a restriction on likes and reactions? I ran out ages ago…

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, The_Rev said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that, the photo has been taken with a strong flash against a white backdrop.  The shade of blue might appear darker to the naked eye under different lighting conditions. 

My initial judgment looks pretty accurate. That's a very light blue. 

Probably late to say now, but if you going pro kit, I recommend going a size or two up. 

im a loose fit large normally, and my L Mexican pro kit is snugger than I like.. XL would have been ideal

back to the treadmill I go

I seem to remember someone offering sponsor removal services last season with the BK8 kit, does anyone remember who that was? Love these kits but don't want to be advertising a betting firm wherever I go 

9 minutes ago, jayEm said:

I seem to remember someone offering sponsor removal services last season with the BK8 kit, does anyone remember who that was? Love these kits but don't want to be advertising a betting firm wherever I go 

There was a viral account whose name escapes me, but there’s a repair and removal account called UBSaves who might be worth contacting to see if they can do it. 

It’s a light blue because it matches the colours on the badge. 

As much as I hate the badge, it’s great that the club seem to finally be coordinating things so that colours actually match. Something we’ve been crying out for for years

• Like 3

I really like it, I know it's a fairly simple design but I don't mind that, the devil is in the details and they look really well thought out.

The crest looks good up close, the 150 mark is exactly where I'd have put it, and the collar turns what could have been a design for any claret and blue team, into something that feels very 'Villa' and the colours look good from what I can tell without having a shirt in front of me.

Considering the short turnaround to get this kit designed and out there I'm really impressed, much better overall design than last year, and hopefully, the quality will be much improved as well.

Looks like I'm going to have to get my wallet out, if you see a headline in the news about a giant swarm of moths you'll know why...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hey! I thought we weren’t talking about that today!! 😂

Been on my best behaviour today! 😆

I'm concerned for you if you work.

You may be fired for lack of productivity

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â