Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, CroVillan said:

Well guess I’ll buying multiple shirts now. 

not sure if it’s been posted already but looks like our third (alternate) top will have the trefoil and just the lion on it. Don’t care about the colour scheme as that’s already got me sold. 

so myself, 5 young men I have and the alternate top takes me to 7 jerseys haha

1) did you see an image somewhere?

2) congrats on hitting our 300,000 kit sales number target just in your own household. My thoughts and prayers to your bank balance. 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Nah it ain't shaw, or Morley.....doing my head in as to who it is though

Is it Geeza but without his beard!?

• Like 1

I really hope they sell these with short sleeves, last season I wanted a black GK shirt and they sold out everywhere. So many more people would buy these if they weren’t LS, it’s like having 3 more away kits.

IMG_8353.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Enda said:

I’m reasonably fit. I regularly run 5km on the treadmill, but also like my pints, so you can probably estimate it yourself.

(Will be upping the distance to 10km to look sleek in this new bad boy 😎)

10k runs get easier, just focus on a consistent pace. That’s a great aim too 💪🏼 

I’m usually a small but I will try it on in store and see how I go. I’m guessing it will probably be okay for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

1) did you see an image somewhere?

2) congrats on hitting our 300,000 kit sales number target just in your own household. My thoughts and prayers to your bank balance. 

No just read an official Adidas report saying that it might be blue and pin striped. But said it will most likely have the trefoil and just the lion. I’m so IT illiterate so I’ll try and post it on here for you x

hahahhaha that’s just the start. My sister has 8 kids…..6 are Villa supporters (blackmailed and brainwashed) by me at birth. Lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, id92 said:

I really hope they sell these with short sleeves, last season I wanted a black GK shirt and they sold out everywhere. So many more people would buy these if they weren’t LS, it’s like having 3 more away kits.

IMG_8353.jpeg

GK shirt is an in person only it looks like, I don’t see it on the online store at all but saw a few in the video of the walkthrough of the shop: looked short sleeve though!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure but… on the site it states “woven badge” for both. But I really don’t know how accurate that information is.

Posted a video of close up footage, maybe that helps.

The stripes are printed on the player/expensive one and it’s more lightweight. Better looking stripes on the regular/cheaper version.

Thanks pal very thorough, I will go with the normal one since I can't justify the price of the pro.

1 minute ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Thanks pal very thorough, I will go with the normal one since I can't justify the price of the pro.

My pleasure mate, hope you love it 👍

• Like 1

Credit where it is due, the launch video is fantastic and the kit is smart enough. It's a relief to have a reputable kit maker once again, hopefully it's the last we see of the likes of Macron, Kappa and Castore for a very long time.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Nevermind, I'm back to complaining, who in their right mind would opt for those letters and numbers?!

*edit: I'm referring to the font lettering/numbering. Give me official prem any day of the week.

Edited by AV82
  • Confused 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â