Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Just now, Enda said:

I’m reasonably fit. I regularly run 5km on the treadmill, but also like my pints, so you can probably estimate it yourself.

(Will be upping the distance to 10km to look sleek in this new bad boy 😎)

Or try a large on and see the difference 😂

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Everyone's geting the Champs League badge on it, right?

I'm buying the shirt today just so I can do this. The amount of bites I'll get from rival fans will be more than worth it. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Jaw dropped seeing the Black Sabbath lads. Brilliant video! Kit looks better than the leaks, personally I love it.

Can anyone tell me whether the authentic or replica has the embroidered badge so I know which to buy? 

Not sure but… on the site it states “woven badge” for both. But I really don’t know how accurate that information is.

Posted a video of close up footage, maybe that helps.

The stripes are printed on the player/expensive one and it’s more lightweight. Better looking stripes on the regular/cheaper version.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'd be ordering but the season ticket discount is in store only right ?

Season ticket holders, GA+ season ticket holders and Hospitality members are reminded they can take advantage of their 10% retail discount in-store. To use your discount at the till, please be prepared to show the confirmation email you received from the club when you purchased your season ticket for the 2024/25 season.

• Thanks 1

The marketing / social media team are in absolute overdrive this morning.  And it is all absolutely on point (as the kids would say).  Great effort all round.  They really seem to have nailed what Villa means.

• Like 2

Badge is sewed in on my regular shirt. So are the three stripes down the sleeve. High quality.

Sponsors (both Betano and Trade Nation) are cheap stickers that are liable to come off in the wash.

Again, the torso is tight. If you have a bit of blubber you might want to go up a size.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What top are people liking the the most?

The £80 standard

aston-villa-adidas-home-shirt-2024-25_ss

Or thr £110 pro

aston-villa-adidas-home-authentic-shirt-

I think I prefer the collar on the authentic shirt, don't understand why that needed to be so different? Guessing the standard one is cheaper to produce? Otherwise I prefer the standard one with the material stripes rather than printed on.

Loving the kit, so much nicer than last year's awful effort.

18 minutes ago, Enda said:

Lads, I am here in a JD Sports with the shirt on me. It runs small. I have a 32” waist and the Medium is tight.

i'm hearing mixed reviews on this. others on twitter say it's a more relaxed fit

Well guess I’ll buying multiple shirts now. 

not sure if it’s been posted already but looks like our third (alternate) top will have the trefoil and just the lion on it. Don’t care about the colour scheme as that’s already got me sold. 

so myself, 5 young men I have and the alternate top takes me to 7 jerseys haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CroVillan said:

Well guess I’ll buying multiple shirts now. 

not sure if it’s been posted already but looks like our third (alternate) top will have the trefoil and just the lion on it. Don’t care about the colour scheme as that’s already got me sold. 

so myself, 5 young men I have and the alternate top takes me to 7 jerseys haha

You not got a TV at home?!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â