Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

Jaw dropped seeing the Black Sabbath lads. Brilliant video! Kit looks better than the leaks, personally I love it.

Can anyone tell me whether the authentic or replica has the embroidered badge so I know which to buy? 

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I have a lot of respect for you as a human being. 👏

You’re easily impressed, I like it!

• Like 1

Lads, I am here in a JD Sports with the shirt on me. It runs small. I have a 32” waist and the Medium is tight.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Lads, I am here in a JD Sports with the shirt on me. It runs small. I have a 32” waist and the Medium is tight.

Ah them were the days

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics have to be 256kb and my phone takes 2MB photos. Can’t upload until later I’m afraid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Great slim fits are back ffs.

4 minutes ago, Enda said:

32 " waist but how many pints do you drink a week? This is the information we need to judge sizes....

Just now, villa89 said:

32 " waist but how many pints do you drink a week? This is the information we need to judge sizes....

I’m reasonably fit. I regularly run 5km on the treadmill, but also like my pints, so you can probably estimate it yourself.

(Will be upping the distance to 10km to look sleek in this new bad boy 😎)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â