Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Nuh, you have to go through at least a decade plus of hurt to merit sporting a CL badge on the arms. Sorry kids

It’s just unfair that the kids wanting to wear them to school or when out with their mates can’t have the patches either. If you can put PL badges on them, they have to allow CL ones too. I don’t understand the logic here. 

I usually don't care all that much for kits but I actually really like the home top. Super simple (and maybe a bit boring) which is my preference when it comes to clothing. 

Video is great too.

Good job all round. 

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Is it not another member of Black Sabbath?

Not a bad shout.....Bill Ward is the only one I wouldn't know but after looking him up it ain't him...deffo ain't Tony Iommi either.

• Like 1

Could have done without Gabby but that aside the promo video is a great bit of work. Feels very un-Villa to have produced something of such quality, which makes a welcome change.

The kit is grand, nothing particularly special or unique but it being Adidas means it's pretty clean, and the Betano logo is inoffensive on the eyes which is better than you can say for a lot of sponsors nowadays.

Yeah love the kit and love the video. 

Colours are excellent. For years people have been moaning that the claret and blue are never right on our shirts so it would be nice if the club sticks to this pallet for a while so the colours become “ours”

Obviously the whole thing is ruined by the badge but we’ll have to learn to live with that 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â