Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 2024/25

est1874

For the first time in decades I’ve ordered a shirt on the first day of release. Hoping it arrives in time for my holiday 🤞🤞

• Like 1

I always noticed how City’s kits looked cleaner and cleaner as they began their rise. Image is such an important thing as you begin to play on bigger stages. Hopefully this is the beginning of our era of great kits and playing consistently on the bigger stages. UTV

• Like 2

delivery option - 1 day from dispatch... my parents are here friday, what does "from dispatch" mean?

or I've got to pay £35 in postage and handling fees 

we're not up on the adidas shop yet unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Makes the thought of the away kit even more exciting. 

Yeah, can’t wait for other kits and merch to be revealed. Expect them to be great too. Lovely stuff.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Really does feel like we are back in the big time now…

Positive vibes.

This is where the Villa are meant to be… at the top in all aspects. CL FOOTBALL BABY!!!

Absolutely.  Great video. I LOVE the first Adidas kit ❤️ 😍 😍 

Everything is great at the moment except one thing. All the big clubs play in front of 50,000 + but we are at 42,000 for the foreseeable Which we need to sort to sustain the momentum.

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Absolutely.  Great video. I LOVE the first Adidas kit ❤️ 😍 😍 

Everything is great at the moment except one thing. All the big clubs play in front of 50,000 + but we are at 42,000 for the foreseeable Which we need to sort to sustain the momentum.

Let’s just focus on the positives today mate… one step at a time.

We’re moving in the right direction.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â